Author Topic: Skele's Apartment Complex (WIP)  (Read 2616 times)

I haven't done much just yet, but I thought I'd post a WIP just to see how you guys thought of it so far.

Feel free to rate, regardless of the fact it isn't done, but please rate again once it's done if you decide do so now. That is, if it gets done.

Ants eye view:

Entrance:

Benches near entrance:

Lobby vending machines:

Plant thing (if someone could give the real name of this I would greatly appreciate it):

1 of 4 corner planters:

Lobby desk:

Main stairs:

That's all for now. Spent quite a bit of time working on just the lobby.

Still need:
- Build other floors
- Furnish other floors (will have an unfurnished version that I will release, for those who wish to make there own rooms in there own servers)
- Parking garage
- Maybe add some park or something on the outside
- Name

Maybe you guys could help me out with the name. If you think of something good, I don't want anything stupid, you could suggest it and I might use it.

Enjoy! :cookieMonster:

hmmm, reminds me of something familiar :)

I got inspiration somewhere, where that was, I have no idea.

This looks cool, I'd love to see it (ingame) sometime.

Well you will have to host or find someone capable of hosting that uses a custom paint set. I don't know which one it is. I think it was the original one with both brown and gray scale palettes. It's coming along nicely now, I'm working on the second floor atm. Trying to get the look just right and make it look nice when it repeats.

lobby 7/10
the fact that this is yet ANOTHER bloody tower build 4/10
make it good please
i ahve yet to see one good tower build that i remember aside from the space elevator... and that one doesnt count i dont think...

forget I've been spelling apartment wrong.

Oh and the build rocks.

Yeah I know it's another tower, but I had inspiration to build one. I didn't plan on ignoring that inspiration, especially since I haven't built like this since the game came out.

IMHO, Too tall, never gonna get finished. But you never know O_o

I most likely won't furnish all the rooms fully, maybe just add things like sinks, toilets, showers, etc. Things that should be there when you move in.

I should have no problem building the structure to the size though. That, imo, will be the easiest part of it. Making, probably about 50+, unique rooms, on my own, will be the killer.

We will see though. Maybe I won't be lazy and completely furnish this thing from top to bottom.

Rex

Yay, Skele is building something massive.

Make it 12 stories and edit the shape a tad, and it will my like the one I live in.

I got inspiration somewhere, where that was, I have no idea.

Maybe from my RTB build (that I never finished :/)

Ah, the good old days...

Needs moar cowbell wall.

You could make it public...
*cough*floortwentysevenplzkthxbai*cough*