2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47052 times)

Don't know man, I want it aswell.

Also, regarding our policies I will put up a collabEdit site to be only shared WITHIN the team.

KoP30, POW.

Username: Trinity Armory
BL_ID: 12563
Role: Builder, Base Eventer
Previous work: Beta Tester for 'Frog's Weapon Pack' and 'Bug + MAS Mods', hoster for both Beta tests, homebrewed a variety of base builds/deathmatches/trenchdigs for said hostings. Some experience in complex building and basic eventwork. Tends to work with brickpacks.

If ya want images of my work, I can send them over PMs.

Wow. Someone got banned in this thread.
I'm pretty sure that never happened in the Bluzone thread? Haha

Jericho is just some child in Amerika that doesn't know when to stop, or let go of something.

Username: Trinity Armory
BL_ID: 12563
Role: Builder, Base Eventer
Previous work: Beta Tester for 'Frog's Weapon Pack' and 'Bug + MAS Mods', hoster for both Beta tests, homebrewed a variety of base builds/deathmatches/trenchdigs for said hostings. Some experience in complex building and basic eventwork. Tends to work with brickpacks.

If ya want images of my work, I can send them over PMs.

We aren't doing apps anymore.

Sorry. :/

We aren't doing apps anymore.

Sorry. :/
Aw man. :< I may not has visited Bluzone recently, but I kinda wish I had. Aw well, if ya DO need a hand later on, lemme know. As is, I need to get back into hosting again for MAS anyway, I guess.

Good morning world. Today is build build build day.

Kqqqn, What is the server's password?

I'll IRC it to you.

Anyone have any objections of switching the words around to "Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine"?

If the server is still open, mind if I stop by later?

If the server is still open, mind if I stop by later?
Sure thing. IRC me and I'll pass you the password

Cool!
I might see you some time soon.

Wow. Someone got banned in this thread.
I'm pretty sure that never happened in the Bluzone thread? Haha

Jericho is just some child in Amerika that doesn't know when to stop, or let go of something.
:c

You acting like we don't care for you? This is getting derailed, fast. And I have a feeling it is going to get moved to drama...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:38:22 AM by Swat 3 »

What you just said made no sense.
And no it's not going to be moved to drama.

Built part of an apartment. Designed new wider roads, taking a break. Will resume when Kniaz is online.