2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46187 times)

Yeah, that model's no better than mine.

are you trying to make me angry?

IF you could change my name to Grimlock

IF you could change my name to Grimlock
Done.

Having troubles installing Squiddeey's Textures. Seems to be reverting to default. Not sure how to stop that.
Just about to check if all bricks are done.

Hey, can I help?

I know I suck at modeling, but I got pretty good at using audacity to make sounds

Could I possibly wright he backstory to how the new area got started?

lol why do you have logic bricks

Its has a -1 by it, its no enabled :c
Meaning I don't use it.

Also, Cap, I can't find DemainsBB

RTB Demain basic brickpack

Done.

Having troubles installing Squiddeey's Textures. Seems to be reverting to default. Not sure how to stop that.
Just about to check if all bricks are done.

Make sure read-only

Could I possibly wright he backstory to how the new area got started?

I think we will leave that to Kqgqn or Me :)

got DBB. Also wondering what pack is for the different 5x height bricks, and whatever specific lengths of other bricks. Load still isn't loading properly.

Oh, wow. 25 pages in 2 days.

got DBB. Also wondering what pack is for the different 5x height bricks, and whatever specific lengths of other bricks. Load still isn't loading properly.

Oh, wow. 25 pages in 2 days.

And already offtopic in a place, and problems, drama, crazy stuff....

Uh those are literally all my bricks that I have enabled, I have post EVERYTHING I have if you like, then you can see if I missed anything.

Keep this up, and in two months we will have 11000posts.........

Keep this up, and in two months we will have 11000posts.........
the old thread got 7170 posts in two months

stop getting angry at simple things, then realize that and try to change the subject to get someone banned (kaphonaits),
i'm sorry what.

the rest of the post is just you being a cunt and blowing things way out of proportion.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:17:07 PM by Kaphonaits² »

In my honest opinion, you're going to have a lot of trouble working on this.

You've built up your team way too fast. I was very selective about my team, and they all turned out well. I never even considered doing apps. You were either chosen or you weren't. You couldn't even ask me-- if anything that gave a few people even less of a chance.

Also, by making a ZombieRP you're already in the Bluzone's shadow without using a name like "Zeds in the DeadZone". That name just irks me.

To be honest, you've got a team of good people, but they all have separate interests and skill levels.

I'm not saying you won't go through with this, or it'll fail miserably, simply stating that by the way things are going now you are going to have a lot of trouble.

In my honest opinion, you're going to have a lot of trouble working on this.

You've built up your team way too fast. I was very selective about my team, and they all turned out well. I never even considered doing apps. You were either chosen or you weren't. You couldn't even ask me-- if anything that gave a few people even less of a chance.

Also, by making a ZombieRP you're already in the Bluzone's shadow without using a name like "Zeds in the DeadZone". That name just irks me.

To be honest, you've got a team of good people, but they all have separate interests and skill levels.

I'm not saying you won't go through with this, or it'll fail miserably, simply stating that by the way things are going now you are going to have a lot of trouble.
maybe those are the reasons bluzone failed