2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46200 times)

Both hands cannot be facing the same way, that's the only criticism I can make.

Yes, it's very easy to make the poly count lower.

They ARE pretty ugly... :/

Yes, it's very easy to make the poly count lower.
HOLY SHEET, how?

Got into the FTP, any addons I should put in, Capt'n?

Also deleted skycrane.
Also, how does one make themselves SA?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 06:56:55 PM by Kqgqn »

you should set your key in the server console

I just got my server, now what?
The first course of action you want to take is to set your key. Your key, not your BLID. It is recommended to do it right after you start it. You can set your key by inserting this into remote console, quotes included: setKey("KEYHERE");
You can also do it here.

Blockland will reload. You now own the server, and may rejoin.

why would you want to bring back everything the bluzone failed in

They ARE pretty ugly... :/
Well, how about you show pictures of your models, Buu?
I can spend more time on my models and make them look less ugly.

Server expires October 21.
'Till then, we have a fully functional KalphHost server! :)

Well, how about you show pictures of your models, Buu?
I can spend more time on my models and make them look less ugly.
Uhm, I'm afraid people will hate them...

Server expires October 21.
'Till then, we have a fully functional KalphHost server! :)

stop ignoring me like kniaz and please tell me why you are
bringing back everything the bluzone failed in

Ike joined right in the middle of things - examples of good role play were becoming so few that this really isn't worth talking about.
What. I never said it was a requirement, I used that as an example and a standard for exceptional role play.

Even then, having players at the start of your own role play doesn't guarantee they'll be good at role playing. That being said, a lot of the original Bluzoners aren't even interested in this as far as a I know.
I never harped on you I talked about how everything you're doing is a setup for failure because of what you're going off of. Further more, a role play isn't about drama. The fact that you're not willing to let go of it as a factor in the role play is shocking.
I loving hate so much about this right here.

You are going off of the last breaths of the Bluzone. The only reason this exists is because the Bluzone is temporarily out of service. This isn't something you can deny. You're hardly making a new role play when it's just a poor man's attempt at bringing back Zombies in the Bluzone as opposed to coming up with something original. What's even worse is you specifically note permanent bans as a prominent standard, which disgusts me and I'm tempted to point fingers in accusation of power hunger.
You're promoting the behavior Kqgqn just said he would avoid. Contrary to what your potentially warped mind may believe, you would care if another human was murdered right in front of you. It would shock you to the bone.
Another point of horrible design. In a zombie infested city, people are going to die consistently. If they want to continue after their fourth character, they'll get banned. What the actual forget?

Because of this consistency destructive design, role play will have very little depth due to people just dying all the time. Characters will come and go so quickly that you won't get to truly know anybody.
This is after Kqgqn said the military doesn't exist in New York. Right.
See what I just said about self destructive design directly above this, with the addition that if you don't make any note of player's official death, characters will matter even less than you're making them matter. Not in terms of drama, but in terms of them being an actual person or something of worth.

People will just throw their characters away because of how much they'll die / how little their character matters.
Ugh. I don't even know what to say to this.
"No drama should be interesting, but even we can't trust the player base! Bans are in order!"
What's the point of applications if you're just going to let anyone build?

Further more this doesn't excuse you hiring people left and right - it just tells me you need things done. Needing things done and just hiring random people are different entirely.
I'm only whacking you over the head so you don't waste your time.

As douchey as it sounds, you can't really make me leave a thread. :<

he admins never played the Bluzone previous to the most recent one, or were around for the start of the most recent one. That being said, there is no other way to put this: This is going to turn out to be a horrible role play if it makes it past the design stages.

Since you don’t have ‘admins there where around for the start of the most recent one’, then your server ‘is going to turn out to be a horrible role play’”

To see it right, I joined before April 28, 2012, and I am sure Ike joined before me. I remember Mike Colt. That or I am seriously thinking of someone else……

Who are the ‘original Bluzoners’ I am starting to think they are literally Kniaz and his admin group of old…. Which is a very very small group.

If I am setting up for failure then help me man! Help me! Am I considered a friend? Would you teach me? Make me better? Help me do this right. Don’t just stand there and watch me drown, telling me I can’t swim. Show me how to swim, dang just jump in a teach me, then you can jump out or something. I know I can’t do much, my Role Playing skills aren’t what I wish they where, like Gentoo, Kniaz, and so many of the other admins. I wish all the time I could have been at the original Bluzone, and be a better Role Player because if it, but I can’t. Its over, gone.

Bluzone isn’t ‘temporally out of service’, it’s gone. Done. Not to come back for at least 2 years, if ever. I’ve asked Kniaz.

I want Bluzone back. I really do. One day it was up running, two days later, dead. Gone, and know where to go. I need direction and with know one to pass it out, its T/DMs or this. I’d rather pick this, with the T/DMs on the side. I can’t build worth anything, so that’s not an option.

I am not power hungry. When someone is messing up a server, and not learning from mistakes, then what is there left to do? Bluzone standard was Perma’s, and that is the only server that has ever bothered looking at me, that is all I know. Help me see.

Wow I worded that way wrong. Sorry I meant like if they make a char to get something, and then go back to the other one, making it so they don’t lose their character. I guess we will have lots of graves : - |

‘Your potentially warped mind’ Please, this is just a personal attack, has nothing to do with what we were talking about, and simply insults me. My mind is not warped; I simply have never been in a zombie apocalypse. And thank you, the next character I make will be very shocked every time someone dies.

An occasional drama is interesting…isn’t it? I mean not as many as the end of Bluzone had, but a few?

I don’t know what applications are for. They should end.

We do need things done, and who are these random people? Besides the scripters, I think everyone before has joined Bluzone.

It’s my time to waste is it not? But I need help, so please help me, and make it not a waste.

Your right, I can’t, and now I humbly ask for you help, and maybe even support. Help me.

Yours truly,
Name on the left :P

P.S. Did I miss addressing anything?

Wait why was I removed
If you want I can show proof by doing an application you want me to do

you should set your key in the server console

I suggest you clear that quote.