2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47038 times)

Uhm, I'm afraid people will hate them...
Well, that's the only way to prove your models are better than mine.
They may look ugly but my models have reloading animations and firing animations.

Wait why was I removed
If you want I can show proof by doing an application you want me to do
Me too. You can give me a little test.

Well, that's the only way to prove your models are better than mine.
They may look ugly but my models have reloading animations and firing animations.
well, I hadn't been making models lately, need a mouse that functions

anyway:

I need a mouse dammit

That looks pretty good, Buu.

I suggest you clear that quote.

Why...?

If your worried about people setting their key, most of us already new about it, but it is imposable using normal EVEL cause it sets your key in chat, then Blockland blocks it.

well, I hadn't been making models lately, need a mouse that functions

anyway:

I need a mouse dammit
Yeah, that model's no better than mine.

what kniaz has failed to learn and has wound up teaching you is that everyone deserves to be treated like stuff. (example: All bans will be perma! Yay! We are doing such a good job!)

you need to lower the ban from perma to 1 day ban at most.

kniaz also proved that he is whiny and will give up if he can't get things right the first time.

if more simply put, dont be anything like that loving aussie and be a better person. and dont get pissed at players because they are confused (thats you electrk), stop getting angry at simple things, then realize that and try to change the subject to get someone banned (kaphonaits), be an starfish (kiro), refuse to kill off characters (mr. jelly), and don't put yourself at the top. (me).

I JUST GOT IT
AND MY BRAIN EXPLODED
(ZitB thread last page)

what kniaz has failed to learn and has wound up teaching you is that everyone deserves to be treated like stuff. (example: All bans will be perma! Yay! We are doing such a good job!)

you need to lower the ban from perma to 1 day ban at most.

kniaz also proved that he is whiny and will give up if he can't get things right the first time.

if more simply put, dont be anything like that loving aussie and be a better person. and dont get pissed at players because they are confused (thats you electrk), stop getting angry at simple things, then realize that and try to change the subject to get someone banned (kaphonaits), be an starfish (kiro), refuse to kill off characters (mr. jelly), and don't put yourself at the top. (me).
Uh...

okay well said, will do.

Kqgqn, less permanent bans. First Kaph, now Ninja, confirmed, less Perma's

If I am setting up for failure then help me man! Help me! Am I considered a friend? Would you teach me? Make me better? Help me do this right. Don’t just stand there and watch me drown, telling me I can’t swim. Show me how to swim, dang just jump in a teach me, then you can jump out or something.
While I'm obviously not the best at conveying things in a happy way, I've told you the problems with Zeds in the DeadZone - brown townyze them and fix them.

‘Your potentially warped mind’ Please, this is just a personal attack, has nothing to do with what we were talking about, and simply insults me. My mind is not warped; I simply have never been in a zombie apocalypse. And thank you, the next character I make will be very shocked every time someone dies.
Good. I dunno, i'd personally find it shocking if someone ceased to live.

An occasional drama is interesting…isn’t it? I mean not as many as the end of Bluzone had, but a few?
You have to be super careful with how you present it. If you make a dramatic scene, it must be open ended. People need to be able to interact and contribute so they can get their two cents in, otherwise they'll want more drama so they can participate and look good or whatever.

I don’t know what applications are for. They should end.
Agreed.

We do need things done, and who are these random people? Besides the scripters, I think everyone before has joined Bluzone.
Only hire people you know and trust.

hugs <3.

oh and by the way when I said I can't script weapons, I meant I can't do the actual weapon datablocks very well, I can do scripts that add functionality to weapons just fine.

While I'm obviously not the best at conveying things in a happy way, I've told you the problems with Zeds in the DeadZone - brown townyze them and fix them.
Good. I dunno, i'd personally find it shocking if someone ceased to live.
You have to be super careful with how you present it. If you make a dramatic scene, it must be open ended. People need to be able to interact and contribute so they can get their two cents in, otherwise they'll want more drama so they can participate and look good or whatever.
Agreed.
Only hire people you know and trust.

hugs <3.

You know you make me want the origbrown town Bluzone back? No wait, you make me want Abram back, Bluzone. Tyler, Runner, all them. Your making me sad :c
I can feel my thought becoming tighter, eyes filling with water. Why.

I'll do me best. I can do it, I know I can, with just a little bit of input. I refuse to fail.

Those of you who wish to show your skills, model me a flashlight.
After that, Ipquarx, if you don't mind, I'd like that thing scripted.
I'm not a real fan of the flashlight energy addon, and I'd rather have an actual item instead of the default light.

Those of you who wish to show your skills, model me a flashlight.
What can scripters do to show their skills?

Sounds simple enough, a simple toggle on and off.