2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46532 times)

so like, does that model contain a whole 4 polygons or something?

build contributors -- WEHRMACHT
did capt'n tell you about the builds i was supplying?

build contributors -- WEHRMACHT
did capt'n tell you about the builds i was supplying?

Uh...Not yet, someone whacked me over the head for suggesting borrowing from Seatle, so I though I should wait a little before mentioning it.
Plus I've been a little busy with Furdle nearly joining the team, people quitting, stuff like that. I never knew how hard it was to take a project and fly with it...Now I do

I'll get right to it

so like, does that model contain a whole 4 polygons or something?

... seriously I'm getting confused at the Blockland community.

First they bitch and moan about "ogm too high poly" at anything having more than around 50 polygons and now I'm getting called at for just planning in a low polygon count? Seriously? This is my first model I made for Blockland. What's the problem.

... seriously I'm getting confused at the Blockland community.

First they bitch and moan about "ogm too high poly" at anything having more than around 50 polygons and now I'm getting called at for just planning in a low polygon count? Seriously? This is my first model I made for Blockland. What's the problem.
It looks good, it actually fits blockland style quite nicely.

Ignore Kaph; he eternally has a stick up his ass.

Thank you guys. I need to get a .dts exporter for Blender 2.6 and maybe make the switch texture (which weapon-grade atrocity-ness is hidden by the angle) better.

There is no .dts exporter for Blender 2.6

Thank you guys. I need to get a .dts exporter for Blender 2.6 and maybe make the switch texture (which weapon-grade atrocity-ness is hidden by the angle) better.

Don't waste your time looking for something that doesn't exist. The only .dts exporter for Blender is the one on the Blockland site for 2.49. Just do everything in 2.6, then open it in 2.49, make sure everything is alright, then export it. That's what I do.

Every time I try to open the .blend in 2.49b it crashes me.

Or if it does not crash, I have the normal cube. Guess I'll redo it in 2.49, quickly
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:06:32 PM by Snick0rz »

Seriously? This is my first model I made for Blockland. What's the problem.
you're not prepared to export, and that model is way too low-poly. I have made a working weapon already. Being able to build the model is less than half of the difficulty. You need to know how to export to DTS, add textures, and add animations.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:13:33 PM by hammereditor² »

Demian is one hell of a help
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:28:13 PM by Snick0rz »

Also, I made this MIDI track for the original Bluzone but never really used it.

This one~

Feel free to make use of it.