Author Topic: CoolKoopaTroopa  (Read 4909 times)

Gah, I don't even know how to start this out. You all know how much of a problem this guy has been for probably- well, a really long time. So, what got me start this whole thread was Alyx Vance's thread (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208470.0,) when he just came out of the blue, blatantly insulting Alyx because he lives in the south.

did you gather 'round the campfire and talk about how mondays, spicks, and jews ruined the world?

Alyx's response-
Why would I?
tribal mother forgeter....
(And yes, Alyx's response was reasonable.)

oh. so you guys collected welfare checks for this festival? must of been a fun occasion.
/facepalm

Now, I'll just let the rest of this play out.

i'm not just asking questions. did you play another rousing game of lynch-the-monday?

watch out! the gay furries are hanging tight!i'm not a troll. nt tho
The hell?

and your the stereotypical below me loser.
(Yeah, maybe e-maxx what e-maxx said was offensive, but your ego just gets in the way of it.)

you don't like me because i'm black. i don't like you because you're tribal, furry, homo etc.

hm. i rarely even MENTION I'm black. you just bring it up everytime i say somethingthere actually is a very important reason I can't do that lol

lmao. so bcuz i'm black i need to mention it in EVERY post
(i'm black)yawn another closet tribal exposed and dominated by CKT.

LOL. alyx exposed again as a tribal. its sad how you try to grab onto gajin's balls to make yourself look not tribal. bottom line is you're just jealous because i really am who i am. cool, collected, the swagfather. while you're who you are. poor, furry, homo.

I think that's enough for now. And yes, that entire thread was messed up. Yet, that's still no excuse for all this.

-Some more posts-

yo have a brony avatar so that p. much makes you auto-handicap

great. good to know you MIGHT be on the path to greatness (probs not tho since you listen to classical only) CKT- inspiring people to be great and have swag since 09.#redheadedhoe #CKT

no moron what does your post mean. bottom line regardless is you're lame and koopa is great

His ego so huge I can't express it metaphorically.

sometimes what he does it unprovoked and sometimes it's not

a lot of his posts would fall under random flaming IMO.

blatantly insulting Alyx because he lives in the south.
actually he was stating a fact that alyx is a tribal
because he is

(Yeah, maybe what e-maxx said was offensive, but your ego just gets in the way of it.)
Fixed.

because he is
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But he definitely started that stuff storm, unprovoked. There is no excuse for that.

because he is
No I'm not....
You're to hard headed to understand the difference between racism and not liking certain types of people..
Here since you're hard at seeing let me maximize it.

I'm not tribal, I just don't like stereotypical types of people in a race. And that includes white people as well

Maybe alyx is, maybe alyx isn't. Doesn't matter. But TKC definitely started that stuff storm, unprovoked. There is no excuse for that.
gahhh stuff this wasn't clear enough
fixed

No I'm not....
You're to hard headed to understand the difference between racism and not liking certain types of people..
Here since you're hard at seeing let me maximize it.

I'm not tribal, I just don't like stereotypical types of people in a race. And that includes white people as well

Which wouldn't be a problem except that you talk about blacks as the people you don't like 90% of the time.
I don't DISLIKE you, but when you go on about how you can't stand most of the black people in your school and your only excuse is "I was raised that way", it gets annoying.

Which wouldn't be a problem except that you talk about blacks as the people you don't like 90% of the time.
I don't DISLIKE you, but when you go on about how you can't stand most of the black people in your school and your only excuse is "I was raised that way", it gets annoying.
Hold on, this isn't about Alyx. This is about CKT.

I don't like them because their stereotypical.
Just like CKT, except CKT is 20X worse than the others.

I don't like them because their stereotypical.
Just like CKT, except CKT is 20X worse than the others.
you do realize you're stereotypical yourself, right?

Hold on, this isn't about Alyx. This is about CKT.

Oh, yeah, but I was just answering Alyx's question on why people call him tribal.
Anyways, CKT is in the wrong though.

@Bolster- What he said is true also to an extent.

oh no please don't derail ;-;

you dont like "sterotypical black people"
this is the biggest amount of bullstuff i've ever heard, why the forget do you think sterotypes are established? your version of a "normal" black person is someone who acts white, so how the forget are you supposed to like the majority of black people? saying you hate 90% of the race and then saying how its not their skin, but how they act is just total loving bullstuff. not to mention you yourself have said you've only talked to like 5 black people irl and you don't like them because they "act sterotypical"

seriously you're loving dumb

but yeah to stay ot i think everyone just hates ckt anyways so everytime he posts it basically starts an argument

Red, you're a loving idiot honestly.
You say its bullstuff to not like a certain type of person, explain what you can't get of that?