Author Topic: I Got A Girly Friend  (Read 8584 times)

Have you ever even had a girlfriend

Yes, but it wasn't serious

Plus I've known girls over the course of my life so

Have you?
I think you are avoiding the point with great prestige.

Does she spin you right round baby right round?  :cookieMonster:
i dont get it

Yes, but it wasn't serious

Plus I've known girls over the course of my life so
Hm, girls I know aren't like that
Have you?
What's it to ya

Have you ever even had a girlfriend
I've never had a girlfriend but no female friends I have are like that.




why does everyone have darkness's avatar as an avatar

OT: I'm probably never gonna get a girlfriend :c

What does a top do

It spins lol im so punny
given the number of meanings of "top", that was an absolutely terrible joke

What's it to ya

Bubbagum once got drunk and kissed a girl.

She liked it.

why does everyone have darkness's avatar as an avatar

OT: I'm probably never gonna get a girlfriend :c
Never doubt it. You'll find someone eventually.

ANSWER THE QUESTION
NO OKAY :c
why does everyone have darkness's avatar as an avatar

OT: I'm probably never gonna get a girlfriend :c
probably
Bubbagum once got drunk and kissed a girl.

She liked it.
forget off that's not true


But seriously why does everyone have darkness's avatar