Author Topic: I Got A Girly Friend  (Read 8569 times)

I'm the quiet type, but I'm sure I'll eventually get a boyfriend.
I'm the creepy weird type :)


On your mother!

Woopwoopwoopwoop
So close to posting the image, but no.


I'm the creepy weird type :)
this is probably why people deny you on valentines day :\

On your mother!

Woopwoopwoopwoop

Such as?

Buses with whole sides taped over and tires that are waaay to small.

this is probably why people deny you on valentines day :\
I never said I didn't deserve to be alone :D

Buses with whole sides taped over and tires that are waaay to small.
What
The
forget..

Was it a official school bus or anything like that or just a bus sitting around?

What
The
forget..

Was it a official school bus or anything like that or just a bus sitting around?
official motherloving GHETTO ASS SKOOL BOOS

kids these days:

boy: i lek u do u luv me 2??

girl: yessss pls gimme pwomise ring we get marries

dating --> dating --> dating --> girlfriend

but you have to know what a real date is first

Does anyone know what Tezuni just said?

yeah it's pretty straightforward what's wrong with you

Does anyone know what Tezuni just said?
No.
But Hi Tez where have you been?


yeah it's pretty straightforward what's wrong with you
Loss of things, but I can usually understand stuff.