Author Topic: I Got A Girly Friend  (Read 8579 times)

why does everyone have darkness's avatar as an avatar

OT: I'm probably never gonna get a girlfriend :c
Sulking wont help so man the forget up and hide that gut fatty
given the number of meanings of "top", that was an absolutely terrible joke
You know you liked iiiit

But seriously why does everyone have darkness's avatar
What are you even talking about?

But seriously why does everyone have darkness's avatar

Wynd got it then it esclated.

You know you liked iiiit
no joke is good if you have to explain it

why does everyone have darkness's avatar as an avatar

OT: I'm probably never gonna get a girlfriend :c
Unless you're not into girls, or super creepy, that's unlikely.

Unless you're not into girls, or super creepy, that's unlikely.
This.


Tell me a joke!
knock knock... orange you glad i didn't say banana?


Tell me a joke!

What did the homeless man get for Christmas?







Nothing.

Sulking wont help so man the forget up and hide that gut fatty
I'm not even 13 yet, so don't even think about calling me a man >:c

What are you even talking about?


Seriously, what's up.

Unless you're not into girls, or super creepy, that's unlikely.
I'm the quiet type in real life.

Why did the homeless man buy coffee?

He had no proper tea.




Seriously, what's up.

What are you going on about?

What are you going on about?
...

why does everyone have the same avatar

What did the homeless man get for Christmas?


Nothing.
He got frostbite and soon died after that. Christmas ain't so merry now is it
I'm not even 13 yet, so don't even think about calling me a man >:c

I'm the quiet type in real life.
Stop being quiet and show your gentials for the ladies.

...

why does everyone have the same avatar
You're lying.

We might go to the fair this week and ride the horribly put together rides.

Because we are badasses.