Oh Jesus...

Author Topic: Oh Jesus...  (Read 11601 times)

Take a chainsaw and we all know what happens next.

Yeah, it's obvious that you should take that chainsaw and cut down some trees for wood for the fireplace so you can later kick her into it.

Why not just burn down her house instead?

Why not just burn down her house instead?

That's just wrong... Even for me, that's just too low... No matter what everyone does, you NEVER! Bring their home, personal property, or family/loved ones into it.

That's completely right... Even for me, there's no such thing as too low... No matter what everyone does, you ALWAYS bring their home, personal property, and family/loved ones into it.

That's completely right... Even for me, there's no such thing as too low... No matter what everyone does, you ALWAYS bring their home, personal property, and family/loved ones into it.

That is just pathetic.

This whole thread could be used as an example for http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Pathetic.

Throw a brick at her face then when she comes round tell her that shes too ugly and run away before the cops come =P

lol your not popular? XD anyways, sounds like it's not a good situation. you want a girl that is hot, popular, lovey, busty, and has a nice panda. XD but the girl that likes you doesn't have any of that, does she?

lol your not popular? XD anyways, sounds like it's not a good situation. you want a girl that is hot, popular, lovey, busty, and has a nice panda. XD but the girl that likes you doesn't have any of that, does she?
You am pathetic to the max.

I thought you were gay? Why is this even an issue?

I was at school one day when a girl walked up to me and handed me this note.
She said "This isn't from me." I opened it and read it and it was from a girl on the bus. She wanted me to be her boy friend. (WHY WOULD SHE!?! nobody likes me!!) I kinda excepted. We never hang out, just talk. Shes not the type of girl that I want. Shes not that.... "beautiful" and "hot". I just want to be friends but not friends as-in almost BF GF. I need some advise on how to get her off my back VERY lightly. Very slowly and not as harmful to her "Heart". (Like I care anyways)

May I have some advise? Please? PLEASE?!
This is how i broke up with my girlfreind:
"We need to talk... I don't want this to at all affect our freindship, but i'm breaking up with you."
It's simple, sweet, and get's to the points.

I thought you were gay? Why is this even an issue?
Says the guy with a pink avatar.