Author Topic: Oh Jesus...  (Read 11596 times)

He's 12 so nothing really deep is going to happen outa this anyway

stfu i'm 11 and I'm in OH SCREW IT NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS JACK ASS!

I went with her because I didn't know what to do at the loving moment ok starfish?!

You screwed yourself over.  Now it's going be even harder to get out because she will think you are just toying with her emotions.

[TDTG]Mina

You screwed yourself over.  Now it's going be even harder to get out because she will think you are just toying with her emotions.
I agree with snake, the longer your with her, the more hurt she will feel. just try to tell her you think you two should be just friends, because you don't wanna ruin the relationship.

Your making me feel bad.

impulse = bad judgment

He's 12 so nothing really deep is going to happen outa this anyway

stfu i'm 11 and I'm in OH SCREW IT NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS JACK ASS!

I wasn't talking to you douchebag. I was talking to Azerath. Which I said before you even posted, but you wouldn't know that because your handicapped.

BDude is that person who would walk by some  people, and say "I am fine," when one of them ask "How are you?" to the other person. I am sure she's hot, I mean 11 year olds are dead loveah. And, how do you "get it on"?You are 11, you're penor is what, a jelly bean? And, no one cares BDude, no one, in Blockland, or in real life, will like you.

@Azreath: You are 12, things will end by themselves, they usually do. :-) Also, just wait, she may become really hot once she reaches 14-15!

BDude is that person who would walk by some  people, and say "I am fine," when one of them ask "How are you?" to the other person. I am sure she's hot, I mean 11 year olds are dead loveah. And, how do you "get it on"?You are 11, you're penor is what, a jelly bean? And, no one cares BDude, no one, in Blockland, or in real life, will like you.

QFT, he has to plead and spam to the BL community about his pointless and futile existence for anyone to give a fack.

LOL, Bon Jovi popping out of the hole would rock. Thats when he starts to help you fill in the hole again. Throw in the note for an added touch of irony.

Oh, and I'm glad chuck approves.

Just call her up and say "Listen this just isn't working out as gf bf i just wanna be friends. then act like your mom is calling you or something lol. That would work for me.

:cookieMonster: Ya, that is a good one lol. good thing Chuck Norris apporoves instead of him denying. :P PIC OF THE DAY!!YAY

Your only way out is to kill her.

or you already have a girlfriend that goes to the rival school
No way. She would be like "You already had a girl friend!? *SLAP*"
I would go. "Ow..."
ive been slapped over 5 times :cookieMonster:
And all of them because i made a stupid comment  :cookieMonster: