Author Topic: Moving sucks  (Read 3094 times)

We are now living in the new house, I am in the old one right now, moving company moved all our furniture out to new house yesterday, we are coming to this house every day to move stuff, I am going to be on a whole lot less, so.... Yeah.

God dammit moving sucks ass.

Moving sucks, I moved in July, I am now a certified basement dweller.

Its harder for us, we had no moving company, just a huge moving truck, we have a ton of stuff and plenty of animals, and we'll most likley move out by the end of this year, we moved here like on, May 1st i think

Moving sucks, I moved in July, I am now a certified basement dweller.

Lemme guess, your 42 and you live in your mum's basement. I pity you.

I'm 16 and live in my mum's basement. But that's because it's a small house, and only two bedrooms. And I won't share one with my little brother.

My family has never moved once in my life time.

Yeah...moving sucks. Some times I have to get up to go to the bathroom. Or even worse is when I have to go downstairs to get food and drink.

Rex

Its harder for us, we had no moving company, just a huge moving truck, we have a ton of stuff and plenty of animals, and we'll most likley move out by the end of this year, we moved here like on, May 1st i think

lolwut

Moving had alot of good points for me. 

I moved out of nowhere, NC to somewhere, MD.  I got better internet access, I started skating, and I've escaped the clutches of Bible-brandishing church folk who believe Jesus made dinosaurs and then killed them later because he thought they were gay.

There was a bit of psychological shock during and after the move, though, I won't lie about that.

PS: I USED to be a basement dweller.  But,  my house's basement is much more awesome than you think.  My parents caught on to the basement's awesomeness and turned it into their suite.  Kicked me out back upstairs.  :panda:

Aww...noone laughed at my joke :(

Yeah...moving sucks. Some times I have to get up to go to the bathroom. Or even worse is when I have to go downstairs to get food and drink.

That's because it's not funny.

I was born in russia
moved to israel
lived with family for 4 weeks
moved
lived with friends for a year
moved
lived with my mom grandpa and grandma for 3 years
moved
lived with my mom grandpa and grandma for 3 years
moved ( and stillc carrying stuff to the new apartment)
live with my grandpa and my grandma , my mom lives with her boyfriend

thats 5 times
it sucks