Author Topic: Blocklanders Play - Official Topic (Youtube Video Series)  (Read 253 times)

Ok so me and a group of friends (which I met from playing Blockland for a while) always played certain games together such as L4D2, Garry's Mod, etc.
I thought, why not make a show about it.
It surprised me that nobody has made a show about a group of random Blockland members playing common games together in a group commentary style video series. So I decided to make one.

Some of the Blocklanders that appear on these video series are people that I usually know are:
Kazami
Sirherg1
Mute
Wound

Now, I do not want to only limit the Blocklanders to those group of people.
The point in the series is to be playing with several Blocklanders, which is why it is called "Blocklanders Play".

If you are interested in ever doing videos together we usually get on a Skype call and chat and setup the game and join a server and I record.
That way it is most efficient.

My Skype: blockland-nobot
My Steam: blockland_nobot

Add me whenever you like, though, make sure you explain why you added me (I won't add complete strangers) (Just make sure to say you are from Blockland or something)

Also be sure to suggest different games that you would play in your opinion and why.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:15:12 PM by Nobot »

Videos so far

Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Hard Rain (Part 1) (Kazami, Mute, Wound and Me)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Hard Rain (Part 2) (Kazami, Mute, Wound and Me)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Hard Rain (Part 3) (Kazami, Mute, Wound and Me)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Hard Rain (Part 4) (Kazami, Mute, Wound and Me)

Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Left 4 Mario (Part 1) (Kazami, Mute, Sirherg1 and Me)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Left 4 Mario (Part 2) (Kazami, Mute, Sirherg1 and Me) (X) (Not Uploaded yet)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Left 4 Mario (Part 3) (Kazami, Mute, Sirherg1 and Me) (X) (Not Uploaded yet)
Blocklanders Play: L4D2 - Left 4 Mario (Part 4) (Kazami, Mute, Sirherg1 and Me) (X) (Not Uploaded yet)