Author Topic: Do you ever just.. think?  (Read 1190 times)

I'm in the army. I'm not allowed to think.

Every waking moment I'm pondering some ridiculously abstract idea. From time to time I unexpectedly come to some interesting revelations or solutions.

Over-thinking a situation or just over-thinking in general causes brain cells to die.

Over-thinking a situation or just over-thinking in general causes brain cells to die.
Incorrect.
Stress can cause mild to severe imbalances in the internal chemistry of the brain. Stress can lead to over-brown townyzing a situation yes, but alas correlation is far from causation.
Quite contrary, putting a lot of thought into things causes new neural connections to be made which has the effect of expanding your creative (associative) reasoning and arguably your intelligence.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:07:50 PM by blaman »

Incorrect.
Stress can cause mild to severe imbalances in the internal chemistry of the brain. Stress can lead to over-brown townyzing a situation yes, but alas correlation is far from causation.
Quite contrary, putting a lot of thought into things causes new neural connections to be made which has the effect of expanding your creative (associative) reasoning and arguably your intelligence.
I like you.

I think about stuff all the time...

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:53:56 PM by Shazoo »

Incorrect.

Oh lol thanks for clearing that up. I read that somewhere and it got stuck in my head.