Author Topic: Bill Gates: "Re-inventing the latrine"?  (Read 709 times)

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/16/business/la-fi-tn-bill-gates-reinvent-the-toilet-save-the-world-20120815

"The toilet would probably cost $1,000 to install and isn't ready to be mass-produced, but it's a step in the right direction."

Discuss.

that's pretty cool, but how in the world does it block odors?

how in the world does it block odors?
I don't really know myself. I just thought it was an interesting piece of information.

yeah, i'm not gonna lie, this is pretty cool. let's just hope it doesn't smell worse than it sounds!

If I was Bill Gates I would be doing this, but with everything instead of just toilets.

I wish Apple was doing this so I could say that toilets are all they've been making since 1976. :cookieMonster:

If I was Bill Gates I would be doing this, but with everything instead of just toilets.
everything huh? gl with that with starfish motor companies and oil/natural gas companies pounding the stuff out of you. but there is a way to do this without them knowing about it and literally shutting them down.

want to make a clean efficient energy converter, like a hydrogen generator? build one, but don't show your local newspaper, send it to your friends, your family, tell them to show it their friends and keep going from there, and eventually there'll be 3000-4000 people knowing/having this new energy conversion is out there. you can shut down starfish companies.

the only downside of this is that the spread will shut down the oil/natural gas companies and then onto the automotive companies, losing millions of jobs, but it will also start twice as many jobs as there once was. i've had this plan going in my mind for such a long time.

^^^ Straight up party pooper.

everything huh? gl with that with starfish motor companies and oil/natural gas companies pounding the stuff out of you. but there is a way to do this without them knowing about it and literally shutting them down.

want to make a clean efficient energy converter, like a hydrogen generator? build one, but don't show your local newspaper, send it to your friends, your family, tell them to show it their friends and keep going from there, and eventually there'll be 3000-4000 people knowing/having this new energy conversion is out there. you can shut down starfish companies.

the only downside of this is that the spread will shut down the oil/natural gas companies and then onto the automotive companies, losing millions of jobs, but it will also start twice as many jobs as there once was. i've had this plan going in my mind for such a long time.
It's really not easy to just "create a hydrogen generator"

i never said it was kalphiter, but he has years ahead of him, and there's still a lot of oil so he has time to configure one. we could team up and the time would would be possibly divided by 1.5 the time.