HOLY stuff WHERE'S THE SOLDIER LOLSeriously, what is with you and your Kryptek "thing"
More Kryptek pics
Its easy to find some good Kryptek field testing picsIll post some pics of other camos soon
I'm sure it works great at long distance, but you aren't proving anything posting close ups of soldiers who are very visible.
Well, considering the fact that they melt after prolonged fire...
The amount of loving ignorance in here concerning Kevlar and other body armor is astounding
and the fact that you would have to cover you're entire self in it which means it would hot and heavy
IF we can make an armor plating that could withstand standard rifle ammunition. We would not have a need for camouflage.
"The best strategy is to kill them while they are laughing."
Multicam and A-Tacs are the only good ones.
eww^^^
Honestly I think Kryptek would be really really good for medium to long distance combat, IE the kind of thing you're normally going to be doing. Probably. I really don't think you often get closer than 30 meters without getting shot to death.