Poll

Here are some of the camos the Government is looking at

Kryptek Highlander
Multicam
A-Tacs
Old ACU
BrookWood
USS4CES

Author Topic: What do you think the US army should wear to war?  (Read 11395 times)

kryptek is the only one that even works

kryptek is the only one that even works

No, The others work.

they should wear their birthday suit, you'd blend in much more easily into the desert background.

Hey, I know that they actually put a lot of research into camo and they've decided on that one. Don't dismiss it based on first appearance.

No, it's terrible. That pixelated bullstuff actually makes you standout at a distance. My dad's in the Air Force and he said that they're trying to do away with it since it's absolutely useless in combat.

No, it's terrible. That pixelated bullstuff actually makes you standout at a distance. My dad's in the Air Force and he said that they're trying to do away with it since it's absolutely useless in combat.
air force =/= army/navy

Use drones and no more soldiers.

Use drones and no more soldiers.
You can never replace a good soldier.

Definately this
Lol
Too bad that would add soooo much to taxes

ACU honestly isn't that bad, after a couple of patrols it's dirty enough to help you blend in. Multicam overall is the superior camo though, it's already been deployed in Afghanistan so we'll probably end up sticking with it. Atacs is gross imo and the other thing looks like disgusting walmart duck hunting camo made tacticool.

When i play airsoft i find that wearing a vest made of dry leaves and mud works best in terms of camouflage.