Author Topic: 2012/10/04 - Blockland r1741  (Read 36841 times)

Hey badspot are you going to make every new update revisions or are you going to make major updates numbered? (like version 21, 22, etc.)?

Yessss!!

I love the new doors. No weird color glitches, no JVS limits, no events, actual collision!
People are going to complain about the 6 height, but I think it's perfect. Most doors are taller than people, which itsn't the case with 5 height JVS doors!

• You can now build on top of print plates and roads
Positive.

Negative: no one can exploit building on top of someone's print bricks.

Frames ruins the double door usage.

This is why they would have been better x5.

You guys are all forgetting that people can make their own of these :DD

What does that have to with the door frames? They barely affect the height, get over it.

Does anyone remember what the doorOpen and doorClose sounds were on Badspot's server before this revision? I think doorOpen was clickMove and doorClose was clickPlant, but I'm not 100% sure.

What does that have to with the door frames? They barely affect the height, get over it.

Does anyone remember what the doorOpen and doorClose sounds were on Badspot's server before this revision? I think doorOpen was clickMove and doorClose was clickPlant, but I'm not 100% sure.
I can't make quick buildings out of a 1x4x5 or 1x5x5.

Also most saves I used to have used JVS and most JVS Doors are x5 height, meaning I need to re-do every door entrance just to fit a x6 door.

What the heck are you talking about?

I am talking about double doors and not height.

He has a small grudge because as mentioned, he has to fix whatever builds he has with the new doors because "they're too tall."

Maybe someone will take the default doors, edit them and make a version of double doors with the frames. The frames look nice.

Anyone that has been on the server before today should remember.

What the heck are you talking about?

Oh I thought you where referencing to the JVS doors.

Like comparing them.

Never mind, I found Electrk's video of him in the server messing around with the doors. The open and close sounds were clickMove. I think I'm going to edit the Add-On so the sounds are evented by default like the doorToggle.

I can't make quick buildings out of a 1x4x5 or 1x5x5.

Also most saves I used to have used JVS and most JVS Doors are x5 height, meaning I need to re-do every door entrance just to fit a x6 door.
GOD DAMMIT if you dont like the default doors then DONT USE THESE. jeeze and if jvs is failbinned just rename them......