Author Topic: 2012/10/04 - Blockland r1741  (Read 36832 times)

How do you get /greenlight to work? It asks me to press the Steam? button on the main page, but when I do it sents me to the website. I log in, but I've already voted "Yes" before. When I go back ingame and click done, it still asks me to vote for Greenlight first. What am I missing?

Also, the new doors are, as you might expect, buggy with undulo. Would that be fixable or no?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:11:20 AM by MegaScientifical »

• Door bricks
  • You can now build on top of print plates and roads
I love you.

How do you get /greenlight to work? It asks me to press the Steam? button on the main page, but when I do it sents me to the website. I log in, but I've already voted "Yes" before. When I go back ingame and click done, it still asks me to vote for Greenlight first. What am I missing?
Click it, it'll bring you to the webpage, go back to Blockland, click done.

R.I.P JVS doors, but hey, are you planning to make more doors in the future? I love them

R.I.P JVS doors, but hey, are you planning to make more doors in the future? I love them

I think we would need some more kinds of doors before we can say bye-bye to JVS.

Click it, it'll bring you to the webpage, go back to Blockland, click done.

That's actually exactly what I did. Twice. Both times, when I go onto a server or my own and do /greenlight, it says I need to vote first and I get a normal light.

Edit: I clicked Steam?, then Vote for Blockland, clicked out of the site since I already voted Yes, then clicked Done again. I went into a server, tried /greenlight, but it still doesn't work. What could be breaking it? I'll go do a trace.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:06:49 AM by MegaScientifical »

That's actually exactly what I did. Twice. Both times, when I go onto a server or my own and do /greenlight, it says I need to vote first and I get a normal light.

Edit: I clicked Steam?, then Vote for Blockland, clicked out of the site since I already voted Yes, then clicked Done again. I went into a server, tried /greenlight, but it still doesn't work. What could be breaking it? I'll go do a trace.
Go to badspots server

Okay, I renamed my Add-Ons folder and let it redownload on startup. Then it worked. The problem is, I have no idea what was breaking it. I tried a trace and it didn't find me and errors. I guess I'll start by manually moving my old Add-ons, and if it persists, we'll see.

Go to badspots server

Been banned from there for maybe 3-4 years.

Okay, I renamed my Add-Ons folder and let it redownload on startup. Then it worked. The problem is, I have no idea what was breaking it. I tried a trace and it didn't find me and errors. I guess I'll start by manually moving my old Add-ons, and if it persists, we'll see.
Check the value of $Pref::GreenlightCheck.

Am i doing something wrong or is JVS completely broken now?
same here

I found the problem - it seems if you use /greenlight, it knows to add the GreenlightCheck automatically. Fancy... I fixed it.

When I place any JVS brick it replaces ContentStart with Door in the events.

Also the doors don't have sounds anymore like they did on Badspot's server?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:41:32 AM by Dexxtter »

• You can now build on top of print plates and roads

What the heck.

What took you so long?

Nice :D

Any chance of getting Intel graphics to work with shaders?

When I place any JVS brick it replaces ContentStart with Door in the events.

Also the doors don't have sounds anymore like they did on Badspot's server?
    Event them yourself lol!