Author Topic: Atonement Chronicles : Fall of Nations  (Read 400 times)

Atonement Chronicles: Fall of Nations is the story of the most evil conqueror known to the world of Xenoeth, how he was betrayed by his three most trusted friends, cast into the underworld, and then returned to the living so he could exact his revenge. You play this evil man as he climbs his way back to power and destroys his betrayers and everything they hold dear.

The focus of the game is on hack and slash combat, expansive levels and a rich and engaging story. It boasts a random item generator that can create over 1 million variations per item, and a detailed crafting system that adds another layer of depth to the game's loot.

I have personally been working on this game for a little over three months now. I've been making models and textures from scratch, and animating some that other team members have made.
A few examples:
Buckler
Bow
Spider Animation

The whole team is interested in getting the word out, because, like many others, we like games. To make our own game is a dream come true, and we're all glad to be working on it. The only thing we don't have is a budget or a sizable audience. I wanted to share this here because I think it may interest others to know about it, and having more people to provide input and interest would be awesome.

We have made a few teaser trailers and a Kickstarter page so we can build up a budget for further development.
Teaser #1
Teaser #2

Facebook Page

Kickstarter Page
The budget may seem large, but paying for work and advertisements is actually quite steep. Kickstarter also promotes interaction between the development team and the people who are interested in the game. Getting feedback is pretty important.

We're still in very early development, but if you have any questions or feedback, let me know.