Author Topic: church?  (Read 5496 times)

like 90% of you people are spammers.
Elaboration please.

People that only build vehicle spawns, emitters, macro stairs into the sky, pixel art.
People that just hop around and never build, but insist on having a mini game in slate with 20 bricks built.

The same people that keep modding in weapons to "update" the still pointless unfinished mini game system
The same people that have 5000+ forum posts and still don't even have a retail ID
Clans that don't build anything past their application build

The other 10% of us like to build on the building game though, yet are burdened to moderate our servers and clean spam

but apparently I'm an ass because i ban so many people for "so little"
I'm not going to give warnings to start building or quit being a tard, that person has already decided they want to be the noob of the community and i want them away from me.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 02:58:39 PM by Bisjac »

Pixel art is cool as long as it's good, not a sh*tty couple of 1x1's painted into a snake, I also have them ask permission first and I ask that they don't get pissed for me deleting it if it sucks.

People that only build vehicle spawns, emitters, macro stairs into the sky, pixel art.
People that just hop around and never build, but insist on having a mini game in slate with 20 bricks built.

The same people that keep modding in weapons to "update" the still pointless unfinished mini game system
The same people that have 5000+ forum posts and still don't even have a retail ID
Clans that don't build anything past their application build

The other 10% of us like to build on the building game though, yet are burdened to moderate our servers and clean spam

but apparently I'm an ass because i ban so many people for "so little"
I'm not going to give warnings to start building or quit being a tard, that person has already decided they want to be the noob of the community and i want them away from me.

Just disable all your vehicles in Add-ons, and kick inactive players. this will help allot and improve your server's atmosphere.