Paranatural (Web Comic) - HOLY JESUS READ THIS NOW

Author Topic: Paranatural (Web Comic) - HOLY JESUS READ THIS NOW  (Read 4963 times)

http://paranatural.net/
Start from the beginning(Chapter 1)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Quote from: About
The Comic

Paranatural is best described as “X-Men meets Ghostbusters except everyone’s twelve.” It’s a comedy/action comic about a group of middle school kids with ghostly superpowers fighting evil spirits and investigating paranormal activity in their hometown. Paranatural began in the summer of 2010 and, as of 2012, updates Fridays.

The Author

I’m a 20-year-old college student from the East Coast of the United States. If you want to contact me with questions or comments, you can send an e-mail to zack@paranatural.net. You can also follow me on Twitter. I have a DeviantArt page as well, which is also where you can read the comic in the event that the site is down for whatever reason.

READ THIS COMIC
NOW

Something about the art style is grating and annoying to me, especially in the earlier updates. I think I'll pass on this one.

Something about the art style is grating and annoying to me, especially in the earlier updates. I think I'll pass on this one.
:C
what's so bad about the art style?

I thought it was all in black and white, I love this.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:29:52 PM by hankyje »

:C
what's so bad about the art style?
I can't place it, it's just... kind of irritating. Not that he's a bad artist, there's just too much going on.

f
why doesn't anyone like the artstyle :C

Something about the art style is grating and annoying to me, especially in the earlier updates.
he's right, but it's kinda neat I think

lol this is too good to give up even if the art was a little weird

yeah, I was right lol. this is really good

Why have I not read this yet!?

yeah, why haven't you?

I dunno, I never really cared for Graphic Stories.

so far I think paranatural is one of those things that is a good thing

It's 5:37 AM, I haven't slept for a couple days, and this is great.