Author Topic: dayum UK you're losin your touch  (Read 6238 times)

That is true but now they're just loving up.
Also lets not forget how USA kicked their ass and destroyed their Navy (which was the best Navy in the world at the time) with a bunch of small boats and only partially trained men.
Gotta love America!
forget you loving Americans and your loving forgets I forgeted your ass in WWIII and loving forgeted your cousins do you hear me you loving forgeter I'll rage war on yuo Americans do you hear me??????????

i like how you two apparently just shot at each other while we wrecked germany's stuff single-handed

i like how you two apparently just shot at each other while we wrecked germany's stuff
hey well we once helpeded

You're saying the UK's loving up and then go on to praise America? Keep up that dithering patriotism haha.
Sorry but it's true

Yeah maybe so, I'm not arguing that - but being American and calling another country forgeted up? That takes some serious ignorance lol.

Yeah maybe so, I'm not arguing that - but being American and calling another country forgeted up? That takes some serious ignorance lol.
Yeah unless you are talking about North Korea or something

Not enough to be credited it seems
wow forget you Russians taking all of our fame ill come to there and ill shove a thingy up your butt

wow forget you Russians taking all of our fame ill come to there and ill shove a thingy up your butt
Have fun coming past a ton of assaulters and Maxim miniguns

with a side helping of art-bombardments and a nuke
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:59:41 AM by Cybertails1998 »

ok you gucking bitch do you fufkcing hear me right now?? i sweer if ur threting me ill loving come to your gay vodka land and shove a loving gun up your butt dot up loving hare me??? SRSLY GAY RUSSIANS????. LOLS PUSSUEIS WHO DRINK VODKA MORE LIEK

go stand in a bread line commie cigarette!!!! LOL

ok you gucking bitch do you fufkcing hear me right now?? i sweer if ur threting me ill loving come to your gay vodka land and shove a loving gun up your butt dot up loving hare me??? SRSLY GAY RUSSIANS????. LOLS PUSSUEIS WHO DRINK VODKA MORE LIEK
And then break bottles of said vodka over handicapped patriots' skulls
go stand in a bread line commie cigarette!!!! LOL
I'd like to hear about how much that applies to the military since you apparently know everything about the insides of USSR

(hint: you don't)

That is true but now they're just loving up.
Also lets not forget how USA kicked their ass and destroyed their Navy (which was the best Navy in the world at the time) with a bunch of small boats and only partially trained men.
Gotta love America!
Yea-no.
Your soldiers were clumsy forgetsticks(at first), and were getting their arses kicked, until 'ol George Washington straitened the army out, which the French got word of, and decided to join in to help out the Americans.