Author Topic: Personal Notice To Anyone Concerned  (Read 3405 times)

Since there is a few people I know on this forum, I'm going to leave this here.

I dropped from public high school to home school recently, haven't done any of the home school work, or attended any of the lessons I've been laying in my bed all day everyday either getting demolished by ridiculously high benadryl/diphenhydramine overdoses, internet lurking, feeling bad for myself, or sleeping.

My dad came home and went in my room today and poured lots of water on my face, and beat me up with some drumsticks a little bit, he wants me the forget outta here cause I'm not doing anything, at all. So yeah, I pretty much gotta take a hiatus for a little while and figure out what the hell to do, I've been ignoring phone calls, etc. The principal from my home school was banging on my doors and windows this morning, he'll probably bring police next time.

I'll try to respond for a little while if anyone has any questions, then I gotta go do something. Advice would be nice.

why is your principal and dad getting pissy if you're getting homeschooled?
you obviously just dropped out and didn't say anything

gg op

You've been acting like a huge loving jerk lately.

why is your principal and dad getting pissy if you're getting homeschooled?
you obviously just dropped out and didn't say anything

gg op
Truancy laws California.

maybe you should do the work...?

I smell another attention whore.
Damn, it's stinky also.

really, op?

pray tell.

Why are you a friend.

Get up and do something or stop wasting our oxygen.

Why did you do all of those stupid things? Seriously. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Well you can add me back on skype or steam considereing it seems like you need someone to talk to

Well you can add me back on skype or steam considereing it seems like you need someone to talk to
Ok.