Author Topic: GTA 5 (Anybody got any leaked information/video/pictures?  (Read 28467 times)

better be able to loving climb that mountain

It's GTA...

There's a 99% chance you'll be able to

better be able to loving climb that mountain
whoa man, this isn't skyrim.  I'm not so sure you can climb that mountain.

You can, lol. It says it's possible to hike up on the mountain in the gameinformer article, I just re-read the part that said that.

Oh, #teamtrevor

And have some more screenshots

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:53:28 PM by Shinji »

Am I the only one who sees all these cool GTAV pics and then gets inspired to play GTAIV only to get bored instantly?

been playing gta iv with ICEnhancer
lovely

lovely
Do you have 7 graphics cards

Am I the only one who sees all these cool GTAV pics and then gets inspired to play GTAIV only to get bored instantly?

i hate consoles are completely unmoddable without some extreme soldering and modifications to the actual console

i hate consoles are completely unmoddable without some extreme soldering and modifications to the actual console
Well unless you have Unreal Tournament 3. [ps3]
Then you just put mods on a thumbdrive plug them in and put it in the game.

I made Gordon Freeman in a spartan suit.

lovely

What are your specs? I currently have a Quad-Core i5-2310 2.9Ghz, a Radeon HD 6850, and 8GB of RAM.
I'm able to play it at 1600x900 with all settings on High, View Distance of 35, Vehicle Density of 100 and if I remember correctly Detail Distance is I think 45. This is using the More Liberty mod - which increases the amount of vehicles and pedestrians drastically; makes it feel a lot more like New York, a post processing tweak that removes the static blur but enables motion blur, smoother shadows and DOF, and an environment mod making the trees look a bit better along with a better timecycle and a few other things.

Me too, except I still have fun with it. I plan to use a zombie mod that was featured on the Newswire once after I beat it again. If you have the PC version I recommended modding it. If not, multiplayer free-roam can get wicked intense online.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:05:01 PM by Awdax »

There should be a poll now on which character you'd play as the most
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:17:31 PM by Shinji »

There should be a poll now on which character you'd play as the most
inb4 Trevor wins by a landslide

michael and the other guy are lame

trevor is cool and he has nice hair

i get the feeling trevor will be the one with the very funny dialogs
michael will be the more serious guy, and franklin will be the black guy stereotype

also, new trailer tomorrow :D