Author Topic: My stuffty PC  (Read 2858 times)

So, I have a Dell Inspiron Zino HD. Recently I discovered that it only has 1.6 of CPU Speed AND 1.8 RAM. I was gonna get a new PC with 400 bucks I just got, but I cant find one. I just need a really cheap one so i can still afford my S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard ($300). And I found a $50 8GB ram for my pc. What CPU should I get? Or should I get a computer?

$300 for a keyboard

LOL good one

So, I have a Dell Inspiron Zino HD. Recently I discovered that it only has 1.6 of CPU Speed AND 1.8 RAM. I was gonna get a new PC with 400 bucks I just got, but I cant find one. I just need a really cheap one so i can still afford my S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard ($300). And I found a $50 8GB ram for my pc. What CPU should I get? Or should I get a computer?

Ok this is the most handicapped thing I've heard
You are gonna ge a gaming keyboard when the computer you have won't be even able to play games?
Scrap the keyboard idea and upgrade your computer

You need to be careful when trying to upgrade an old computer. Do you know if the RAM of your computer is DDR3? Or is it DDR2? Do you know what cpu socket it uses? Is it a laptop? Do you know that if you want more game performance, you'll need to get a GPU too? Do you know how many watts your power supply can output?

It's critical that you know these details so you can figure out how to upgrade, personally I think that building a new computer and just reusing a couple parts is the best idea when it comes to having a really old computer.

I have 1,7 GB ram and 1,8Ghz CPU speed and an ATI Radeon 2100 graphics card
yay

Ok this is the most handicapped thing I've heard
You are gonna ge a gaming keyboard when the computer you have won't be even able to play games?
Scrap the keyboard idea and upgrade your computer
It actually plays a small amount of fun games. besides, as I said above, I cant find a PC.

It actually plays a small amount of fun games. besides, as I said above, I cant find a PC.
Still
Scrap the gaming keyboard idea or youre stupid

Still
Scrap the gaming keyboard idea or youre stupid
Are there any good PCs for $200? Because I dont want to waste all of my cash on this. I still need to buy a N64.

Are there any good PCs for $200? Because I dont want to waste all of my cash on this. I still need to buy a N64.

no
Just use $200 to upgrade your current computer

Considering that you were going to buy a $300 keyboard, you could scrap that idea and I can tell you how to build a new computer while salvaging a bit from your old one.

no
Just use $200 to upgrade your current computer
What kind of CPU would you reccomend?

What kind of CPU would you reccomend?
A Phenom II. That is assuming that your computer is using a AM3 socket, you really need to give more details before you can get good help.

I wouldn't even upgrade your piece of stuff computer. If you spend 200$ you're going to get a stuff computer period. Why do you even need a N64? I know the Strike 7 looks super cool but you could spend that 300$ on something else. Just buy a loving decent computer and use it to emulate N64 games.

I wouldn't even upgrade your piece of stuff computer. If you spend 200$ you're going to get a stuff computer period. Why do you even need a N64? I know the Strike 7 looks super cool but you could spend that 300$ on something else. Just buy a loving decent computer and use it to emulate N64 games.

this