Author Topic: I made cookies for everyone  (Read 8404 times)

THAT'S NOT A RHINO THAT'S A BUFFALOHOHOOO!... ;_;
how did you get past 1st grade?


how did you get past 1st grade?
By just barely passing biology I guess.

I like cookies, and they're not all gone so I want one.
Nao!

I can make cookies too, you know. :C

May I have permission to have a Special Donator Cookie with chocolate whippped cream on mine, pecon98?

May I please hav a cooki :3

WALK chases Gojira, and tackles him.  Stealing three cookies.  WALK then gets up and slowly hands one to Goj, and walks back to pecon's house returning the rest

Dont you DARE take more than one!
You're sick beyond measure

Why.

This didn't need to live.

I want chocolate chip cookies.

 :cookieMonster: he wansts them1111!!!111
eat tem befor there all gon!11!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING FOR THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN GONE LONG AGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PECON MAKE MORE COOKIES BEFORE I EAT ANOTHER PECAN.

aaaaaa

We still have some, so I give everyone who asked one.

85 cookies remain.