Author Topic: I made cookies for everyone  (Read 8372 times)

*Takes off hat*

Can I please have a cookie?

* -Jetz- hires six people to each take a cookie then return it to a seventh, who transports each of them in a locked briefcase to the Jetzcave.

Nobody will suspect a thing.

*Takes off hat*

Can I please have a cookie?
You already got one, silly!
* -Jetz- hires six people to each take a cookie then return it to a seventh, who transports each of them in a locked briefcase to the Jetzcave.

Nobody will suspect a thing.
I didn't follow that.

110 cookies remain.

* DUhman115 hires six people to each take a cookie then return it to a seventh, who transports each of them in a locked briefcase to the Mahncahvay.

Nobody will suspect a thing.


CAUGHT.

Duhman115 spontaneously combusts, along with the seven people you hired.
6 cookies regenerate.

* -Jetz- hires six people to each take a cookie then return it to a seventh, who transports each of them in a locked briefcase to the Jetzcave.

Nobody will suspect a thing.

I was cleverly disguised as a cookie. I now know your secret hideout.

* blocklandiansprofile then proceeds to take all of the cookies and delete the oven

* blocklandiansprofile then proceeds to take all of the cookies and delete the oven
blocklandiansprofile spontaneously combusts.
The oven and all stolen cookies regenerate.

109 cookies remain.

I was cleverly disguised as a cookie. I now know your secret hideout.
Nah, they were all inspected thoroughly. I suspect you ended up with Duhman's unskilled agents. If that's the case then only five actual cookies exploded and six regenerated. A net profit!


i-

i never got my cookie :c
Then have one!
* pecon98 gives BanishedLetters a cookie.

Gimme a cookie, im not fat enough yet.


Lord Zuckerbeast demands a cookie

Please

asdf those look so good Jwei jqijfew aejfa