Author Topic: I made cookies for everyone  (Read 8409 times)

* Gojira takes another cookie and a half without incineration
* Gojira hides in his bunker
You combust anyways.
Half a cookie regenerates.
122 cookies remain.

Okay, fine. I'll take 2.

Okay, fine. I'll take 2.
You combust again.
The extra two cookies regenerate.

*plants sticky bombs everywhere

I dropped mine, can I have another?

Mine disappeared in my stomach, can I have another?

*Puts on hate of +100% flame and explosive resistance*

*Takes two and flies away*

*Puts on hate of +100% flame and explosive resistance*

*Takes two and flies away*
You combust and disintegrate anyways.
Both cookies regenerate.
I dropped mine, can I have another?
Mine disappeared in my stomach, can I have another?
NOU

* masterockets takes a cookie and eats it
Thank you for the cookie!

So can I have mine now?





this thread is glorious.