Author Topic: How to play GBA games on my 3DS  (Read 9211 times)

I really wanna play a few GBA games I've owned. I saw a video of one flash cart and I don't like going through a bunch of menus to play a GBA game/emulator. So how would I do it.

just get a gameboy sp or something

I really wanna play a few GBA games I've owned. I saw a video of one flash cart and I don't like going through a bunch of menus to play a GBA game/emulator. So how would I do it.
On my flash cart there are no menus to go through i just choose the game and it loads...done.

If i'm correct you can play it with cartridges only on ds and ds lite

it's really dumb that they didn't include the GBA cartridge on the 3DS XL ... I mean it's big enough that they could maybe shove it in there, right?

just get a gameboy sp or something
well I'm broke now so you give me the money then. lol

it's really dumb that they didn't include the GBA cartridge on the 3DS XL ... I mean it's big enough that they could maybe shove it in there, right?
Yeah it is but I guess they wanted it thinner or they thought people moved on.

On my flash cart there are no menus to go through i just choose the game and it loads...done.
Which flash cart? All I'm looking for is one with a list of games I can scroll and launch which one I want to play. With cheats or something. I'm not looking for stuff like home brew but if there is none like that I guess I will have to get one with something like that.

If i'm correct you can play it with cartridges only on ds and ds lite
Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Advance SP. But I don't have the money for those right now. :c

OP has no money! Everyone point and laugh at the poorcigarette!

OP has no money! Everyone point and laugh at the poorcigarette!
pfft look at you being a handicap agen!111!1!!!

I just got a 3DS recently since my DS broke. And since I don't have like 50 dollars on me I wanted to try getting something like a flash cart for an example. I wanted the opinions from everyone on here.

The 3DS XL could of had a right circle pad too, however, if it did had it, most people would straight on get the 3DS XL which would then render the original 3DS obsolete due to the low sales

They should really consider making Game Boy Advance games for virtual console soon.

theres one type of flashcard on the internet for DS/3DS that can play DS and GBA games from "backed up roms" wink wink

i cant find the name of it and i have to leave for school so you're on your own.

They should really consider making Game Boy Advance games for virtual console soon.
I don't really believe in downloading games on to the system menu. But if I have to then ok.

The 3DS XL could of had a right circle pad too, however, if it did had it, most people would straight on get the 3DS XL which would then render the original 3DS obsolete due to the low sales
I actually do have it but I don't see the point of having the circle pad over or under the ABXY buttons. I got it cause of the larger screen, since I have trouble reading the screen off the 3DS.

they already have it for ambassadors like me.

they already have it for ambassadors like me.
will they ever come out for the chumps to bought it after :(

will they ever come out for the chumps to bought it after :(
no stay a hobo.