Post Your v20 and below versions screenshots here.

Author Topic: Post Your v20 and below versions screenshots here.  (Read 1893 times)

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:03:42 PM by Eksi »

Here's badspots server when v8 (events) came out, This was at the time the most people i'd seen on a server at once.
ahehe hehee hEEE HAAA HAWWW AAHHHHH
I MISS THOS DAIS :C

Do you have that last picture in wallpaper-size resolution?

I wish I'd gotten blockland at an earlier time, all these screenshots from the ancient days of the game look like everyone was having such a time

a nostalgic time on blockland for me is flying a plane on a stuffty terrain map when v14 came out while eating uncooked blueberry poptarts and that's it :u

Manty (I think) on a hoverboard in the bedroom

I do start to miss interior and terrain every now and then  :panda:

Am i the only one who still knows that events came out in V9? No one has corrected Tails yet.

Am i the only one who still knows that events came out in V9? No one has corrected Tails yet.

Nope, Space guy's events came out in v9, there was another event system before v9 if I remember well

Nope, Space guy's events came out in v9, there was another event system before v9 if I remember well
er

space guy's events were the only events before the official events came with v9

er

space guy's events were the only events before the official events came with v9

oh ya

meant that space guy's events came out in v8, then some official event system came with v9

About 23 photos of Blockland v10 - v11 taken in Mac versions of Blockland from 2008 to 2009.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204606.0