Origin - it is coming

Poll

Find out

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Origin - it is coming  (Read 21970 times)

What happened to all those members?

i know right? (not my fault)

BI ID:32843
In-game Name:Capra
Why I should join Origin:I just wanted to help with community projects, and actually contribute to the BL Community.
Anything else we should know:Nope
Build:

your build isn't amazing but you certianly seem to understand coloring better than most people with your id (not to be discriminative). You seem to be more than capable of learning well, so I'm going to say Yes. Welcome to Origin.

Also, 3000 views
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:15:30 PM by lolz?? »

your build isn't amazing but you certianly seem to understand coloring better than most people with your id (not to be discriminative). You seem to be more than capable of learning well, so I'm going to say Yes. Welcome to Origin.

Also, 3000 views
I had to sorta rush it cause I had to go on a little road trip and won't be back untill tuesday :P

I had to sorta rush it cause I had to go on a little road trip and won't be back until Tuesday :P
OK, I'm scheduling a clan meeting in a couple of days, hopefully you'll be able to come.

It's funny cause this clan has a lot of bad members.

It's funny cause this clan has a lot of bad members.
It's funny cause you should stop flaming this

And thanks to people that keep doing this stuff, I am permanently shutting down Origin, thanks
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:25:40 PM by lolz?? »

This clan will live on forger in our hearts and minds...     

Just saying that origin was a honest attemp at making a good clan that ultimately failed. YOU KNOW IT AIN'T DEAD cigaretteS!!!!!

Just saying that origin was a honest attemp at making a good clan that ultimately failed. YOU KNOW IT AIN'T DEAD cigaretteS!!!!!
did you really have to loving bump this?
this was dead

Congrats you've bumped an obviously dead topic
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:44:59 AM by lolz?? »