Author Topic: fungusomongus problem  (Read 3055 times)

certain spot on my server with no visible bricks where if anyone steps in that area, alarms go off, a face appears over your avatar, and it says "Fungusomongus: HOW ARE YOU MY LITTLE CHILDREN."

i did /cancelallevents and it didnt go away
what the hell

/clearallbricks

problem solved

aha
they even spelled "fungusamongus" wrong

just trolls, being stupid.

It is a zone brick, delete it.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It is a zone brick, delete it.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
He's right.

This is a sort of event abusing, which makes /cancelevents, etc. unuseable. (Mostly ZoneBricks or some event exploit)
/clearallbricks should solve this problem.

Ignore this troll, btw.

Your colorset probably has an invisible color on it. Shaders eliminate your ability to see these with wrench entirely but if you get close to them you can see light reflecting off of them. You prob. also have zone evebts on too because thats the only thing i can think of that can set such things off.

This guy is notorious for this specific act. He does it all over the place.

i already know about the whole fungus thing and how people always think he's hacking and stuff by the way
but what got me was i couldnt find the brick
i closed the server shortly after i made this topic anyway so

Fungus is the ultimate troll.  I would highly recommend a host or an admin to ban him from any server that allows building/eventing.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if fungusamungus wants users to make dramas and topics on him.

This guy is notorious for this specific act. He does it all over the place.
Fungus is the ultimate troll.  I would highly recommend a host or an admin to ban him from any server that allows building/eventing.
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if fungusamungus wants users to make dramas and topics on him.
Really guys. Really really. It isn't actually fungusamongus who does this stuff. I thought everyone knew by now.

i already know about the whole fungus thing and how people always think he's hacking and stuff by the way
but what got me was i couldnt find the brick
i closed the server shortly after i made this topic anyway so
>can't find brick

Please don't tell me you were flying around the map with your wrench out looking for an invisible brick or something...just clear his bricks...

>can't find brick

Please don't tell me you were flying around the map with your wrench out looking for an invisible brick or something...just clear his bricks...
1. he wasnt at my server unless he came under another name
2. nobody joined and left faster than like 10 minutes
3. i wanted to see how the forget to make that face appear

Really guys. Really really. It isn't actually fungusamongus who does this stuff. I thought everyone knew by now.
That's not what i mean, Just making the topic even if he didn't do it, Is enough to feed entertain him