Author Topic: Klein bottles: you know a glass vial is metal if it manages to defy everything.  (Read 5414 times)

yeah but then it's not this
it's a different thing. there are no holes in this (which is the problem)
lol i don't think these exist

I don't think anything should count as a thing if it has to go through itself
And yet...
well of course it can't exist, it loving goes through itself.
...you can buy one off eBay if you so desire.

turn it over and fill it

woah stuff man so complexxxxxx
And say goodbye to whatever you wanted to fill it with, because math.

my mind is just as forgeted as the bottle

seriously, i don't remotely get it
Exactly! It looks simple ("oh I get it, the tube goes through itself! hah!"), but when you delve in you lose your mind.

$500 says anything i buy off ebay makes complete physical sense. no human can make this.

It does exist and is simple, it is just that it is an exception to what we label existing.
You can touch it and it really is just a simple glass bottle, but by the definitions and rules we use to describe objects, it is not explainable.

lol i don't think these exist
yeah they don't, replicas do
it's like making a replica anything
it looks like it
but it isn't the same thing
And yet......you can buy one off eBay if you so desire.
no, bc w/e you buy off amazon is going to have had a hole in it at some point, to fit the other part of the tube in. one can not make this thing, it can not exist

yeah they don't, replicas do
it's like making a replica anything
it looks like it
but it isn't the same thing
a rendition of an impossible than can easily be described as an illusion which is not actually real. The infinite staircase exists in concept and cannot be explained, doesn't make it real.

...you can buy one off eBay if you so desire.
it's not the actual thing though, now is it? if i put water in it, will it really disappear? did we just solve how to safely dispose of hazardous waste? no, because it's something that only looks like the real thing, because the real thing can't exist.

a rendition of an impossible than can easily be described as an illusion which is not actually real. The infinite staircase exists in concept and cannot be explained, doesn't make it real.
somehow, we're agreeing with each other, but it really looks like we aren't

somehow, we're agreeing with each other, but it really looks like we aren't
quick give me a high five o/

It is just a 3-dimensional Möbius strip. It has mass. It also has volume. It also holds volume. There is nothing paradoxical.

It is just a 3-dimensional Möbius strip. It has mass. It also has volume. It also holds volume. There is nothing paradoxical.

thisthisthisthis&this

You don't seem to be good at algebra at all.

But since it is all one sided, doesn't that mean everything is on the inside of it, including the entire universe?

But since it is all one sided, doesn't that mean everything is on the inside of it, including the entire universe?
Yes