Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18461 times)

i was referring that Andrew did not sweat blood.
No you weren't. Do not take expressions in a literal sense.

i thought no2mad2 was intelligent.

okay, i think everyone should go ahead and leave the thread now.  please leave No2mad2 to just run around with his hair on fire believing his silly opinions, and please do not attempt to correct him, there is no salvation for him.

Bye bye everyone. Come back soon.

okay, i think everyone should go ahead and leave the thread now.  please leave No2mad2 to just run around with his hair on fire believing his silly opinions, and please do not attempt to correct him, there is no salvation for him.

Agreed.  
I'm out.

Bye bye everyone. Come back soon.
I'll shoot down each and every one of your gone-full-handicap claims if I have to. This type of stupidity cannot be reckoned with, seriously. But you asked for it. You're an starfish.

I'll shoot down each and every one of your gone-full-handicap claims if I have to. This type of stupidity cannot be reckoned with, seriously. But you asked for it.

Alright. Go ahead!

you see, sine OP does not have any valid arguments he has gone full handicap mode and as such should be ignored

Alright. Go ahead!
see:previous 7 pages of you getting rinsed

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:21:29 PM by Big Brother »

The way the OP is worded makes it sound like it is fact.

I'm not sure what the hell is happening here but I'm going to assume everyone is annoyed because of the lack of references/sources of information.

Sorry for the delay, I had to take a dump.

Pile me with overwhelming evidence that being gay is not a choice.

The way the OP is worded makes it sound like it is fact.

I'm not sure what the hell is happening here but I'm going to assume everyone is annoyed because of the lack of references/sources of information.

Pretty much.

Okay, here's your evidence.

Try getting aroused by watching gay research. Not aroused? Would be strange, since being gay is a choice, right?

Okay, here's your evidence.

Try getting aroused by watching gay research. Not aroused? Would be strange, since being gay is a choice, right?

Just ignore him

Sorry for the delay, I had to take a dump.

Let's answer your question with a question. Why is being gay a choice? You have made stacks of claims but your scientific citation is lacking by a long shot. Every point you've made has been based upon personal experience in one evidential case. Furthermore, this case you've presented with your friend Andrew is significantly lacking any solid proof.

Source proving being gay not to be a choice:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/16/opinion/hormel-shorter-gay-not-a-choice/index.html
States the following:

"fix that, too. They would have failed.
I spent the first 35 years of my life trying very hard not to be gay, to the extent that I married my college sweetheart and created a beautiful family of five children with her. Hard as I tried to make that life work, I could not escape my attraction to men. Choice had nothing to do with it."

As "desperate" as he seemed, (a word you use a lot), he could not be straight. Choice had nothing to do with it.

"Scientists from San Francisco to Stockholm are finding evidence of what gay people know in their hearts: that loveual orientation is innate. Recent research in Sweden has identified differences in brain structure that may determine whether a person is gay or straight."

See that? Scientific brown townysis. Where's yours?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:31:29 PM by Big Brother »

Psychology claims 3 levels in brown townysis in determing behavior, putting the full weight on a biological level of brown townysis is ignorant