Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18409 times)

i'm pointing these out because these little tidbits i'm telling you are right.  god help you if you ever write a research paper in high school/college, you're going to fail miserably as you go on and on about personal experiences.

oops missed that post.

In this case, it's quality and not quantity. your only source was recollection and your data was incredibly poor. You have done no research, nothing. Pure speculation. That source that I used was easily more informative. Did you take a look inside of Andrew's psyche? You did not.

But there are a ton of sites that suggest being gay is not a choice!
it's quality and not quantity.

actually he has given tons of other arguments but you've dismissed them all.

you are being so abnormally stupid right now it seems as if i'm having some sort of dream. it almost seems as if it's impossible for one to be this dumb.

Why keep posting and trying to prove me wrong?

Oh yeah...

actually he has given tons of other arguments but you've dismissed them all.

you are being so abnormally stupid right now it seems as if i'm having some sort of dream. it almost seems as if it's impossible for one to be this dumb.

Why are you getting so stuffty over this.

Even if he IS saying stupid things, it still doesn't excuse you and everyone else making an ass of yourself

You should be ashamed

Are you implying they have no quality? Are you brain dead?

You're only posting to get a reaction out of us even though you know how outlandishly false your claims are.

Do you realise you just voided your own argument with this
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:45:43 PM by Big Brother »

Are you implying they have no quality? Are you brain dead?

Nope, all systems functioning at optimal levels.

oops missed that post.

THERE ARE FOURTEEN METRIC forgetLOADS OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVING BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE. YOU HAVE ONE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO BE GAY. YOU ARE SO loving STUPID THAT I HOPE A BLUE WHALE VIOLATES YOUR starfish.

hi guis im gunna be straight now kthnx by

You're wrong.

You're just stubborn at this point.

yet your scientific proof remains bullstuff.
hey, hi. you're arguments are still bullstuff. how about explaining yourself.

THERE ARE FOURTEEN METRIC forgetLOADS OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVING BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE. YOU ARE SO loving STUPID THAT I HOPE A BLUE WHALE VIOLATES YOUR starfish.

Turn off capslock hon

hey, hi. you're arguments are still bullstuff. how about explaining yourself.

I assume you meant to quote me?

no, i meant to quote my post, which you ignored because you have no citation of your scientific claims.

Well the only evidence that could probably support that being gay is natural are those two penguins that msnbc talked about. Other than that I don't see much else to back that claim.

What I do know is that both sides in this arguement are whinny self-entitled babies.

Nope, he probably did that on purpose to indicate that your arguments were and still are false and or weak.

Nope, he probably did that on purpose to indicate that your arguments were and still are false and or weak.

Well, I don't really have any other proof than this. I just posted my recollections.

Why are you getting so stuffty over this.

Even if he IS saying stupid things, it still doesn't excuse you and everyone else making an ass of yourself

You should be ashamed

sorry, i just can't hold it in.