IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]

Author Topic: IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]  (Read 18770 times)

This server looks great, too bad it shut down before I got to play it. :(

banned for telling icy what to do!
that's an interesting thought
this man
Crepe accept the fact that you are a creepy stalker that Icy wants to never see again. You've annoyed/stalked him to the edge of insanity.
i was at the server reviewing it for The Block, because thats my job, lol.
that was a joke that you never got over and I will appeal for a un-blacklisting soon (i think it is called that)

that was a joke that you never got over and I will appeal for a un-blacklisting soon (i think it is called that)

Me and most of the rest of the clan, including General Jake. And I continue to await your appeal.

Me and most of the rest of the clan, including General Jake. And I continue to await your appeal.
would building a city or house count?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:44:28 PM by Remousamavi »

i think aludane should just pack up his mod and leave to make it on his own, icygamma is an unstable chemical you add to fuel to make it burn a little brighter, but at the risk of emitting deadly radiation
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:47:41 PM by ? »

i think aludane should just pack up his mod and leave to make it on his own, icygamma is an unstable chemical you add to fuel to make it burn a little brighter, but at the risk of blowing up
fuel is supposed to blow up...

this topic is growing faster than the freakin bluzone jesus

What about Within a Quarantine? lol

boltster is actually right.

Some things were messing with his lot system I believe, its a very structured build.

pity it doesn't have comparable quality lol

this seriously is a barebones cityrp with more problems than features
i think aludane should just pack up his mod and leave to make it on his own, icygamma is an unstable chemical you add to fuel to make it burn a little brighter, but at the risk of emitting deadly radiation
apparently he doesn't do anything without icy's approval, seems pretty stuff for him lol.

i'd pay for the hosting for him myself if he addressed the issues we've raised

edit: wow just read through the previous pages, icy went forgetin nuts lol. get your stuff together boy!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:01:54 PM by Böltster »

edit: wow just read through the previous pages, icy went forgetin nuts lol. get your stuff together boy!
i agree. I'm disappointed in you Icy
because of this I hereby resign as Icy Jr

EDIT: Administration reform lol
Getting more controlled admins that don't randomly ban
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:26:05 PM by Crêpe »

i agree. I'm disappointed in you Icy
because of this I hereby resign as Icy Jr

EDIT: Administration reform lol
Getting more controlled admins that don't randomly ban
perma-banned again for argue