IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]

Author Topic: IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]  (Read 18763 times)

The amount of spam that people are coming up with is just silly.

To combat this I will be looking into a system that deals with it. More details will be given when I get the chance to work on the code but I have an idea that involves the community and people who want to maintain a fair economy.

Make it so anything like under the size of 2x4 doesn't count as income or something.

Make it so anything like under the size of 2x4 doesn't count as income or something.
no
nonono

nooooooo

wtf man no

wtf man no
Learn to use your bricks correctly, it'll encourage bigger builds too.

he doesn't do anything without icy's approval

Thats because he developed this mod for me based on my specifications. He wouldn't add things I didn't want because I simply wouldn't update the mod. Unlike ? is suggesting, I didn't rip this from under his feet. I went to him with the request.

If ever he wants to make a secondary version based on what he thinks will work, or if he wants to stop developing it for me, he can.

First thing that stands out to me is your ugly roads that you need to fix pronto.
I don't care if it's easy those roads are ugly and have absolutely no use in blockland what so ever.
They're lazy, they're not even proportionally right with most the vehicles, and it's just.
no.
please fix those roads for me. then i'll build a nice fancy stripper club or something for you

Thats because he developed this mod for me based on my specifications. He wouldn't add things I didn't want because I simply wouldn't update the mod. Unlike ? is suggesting, I didn't rip this from under his feet. I went to him with the request.

If ever he wants to make a secondary version based on what he thinks will work, or if he wants to stop developing it for me, he can.
you should change your specifications so the server can actually improve instead of letting it sink even further

I'm still waiting for Icy to explain why he spammed my IR

perma-banned again for argue
good point

I don't think Boltster is referring to Aludane obeying you in just the Isarland server but around the whole of Blockland, lol
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:04:32 AM by Crêpe »

Income based on brick volume

Then even if you make a 16x cube out of 1x1Fs it still counts for nothing more than a 16x cube

So you banned me because Ephi spammed, then you banned Crepe for doing nothing. Mad power trip.
i stand by this statement

Then even if you make a 16x cube out of 1x1Fs it still counts for nothing more than a 16x cube
10/10 points

what if we want to make pixel computers

I think Icy plans to make himself get on the richlist lol

Came up with that some pages back and wanted just to finish all the readin before postin and then you suggested before me! :C

However, if the server's goal is detailed builds. Brick volume maybe just would fill the server with skyscrapers made with wall (x5 height) bricks etc.

Can I be a cave troll who owns the sewer district?