Author Topic: IcyGamma's City Tycoon [Isarland] [Standby]  (Read 19025 times)

Omg wtf there is a DM going on in the entire city
count me in

isn't it beautiful

i love ephi

lol you banned me what did I do except not agree with you?\

please explain

This explains why there is a cooldown...

lol you banned me what did I do except not agree with you?\

please explain

I'm sick of you being everywhere.

You are the anti-Boltster. You follow me around and mirror me or pry into what I do, borderline stalker. There can be busy topics where you'll focus in on me just to be a creep. I can't stand it.

So you banned me because Ephi spammed, then you banned Crepe for doing nothing. Mad power trip.

I put it to you that those images have been tampered with. Can someone do some error level brown townysis please?

I'm sick of you being everywhere.

You are the anti-Boltster. You follow me around and mirror me or pry into what I do, borderline stalker. There can be busy topics where you'll focus in on me just to be a creep. I can't stand it.
i visited your server and tried to have fun sorry for that
So you banned me because Ephi spammed, then you banned Crepe for doing nothing. Mad power trip.
exactly

I put it to you that those images have been tampered with. Can someone do some error level brown townysis please?

Lets all just get into a large tub filled with milk and crutons and brush each others teeth.

That'll solve it

i loving swear

Lets all just get into a large tub filled with milk and crutons and brush each others teeth.

That'll solve it

i loving swear

someone said you were having a mental breakdown over irc

should i mention the fact when I asked when i was banned Icy gave me 7 reasons why i am an idiot and he hates me then sent me this:

someone said you were having a mental breakdown over irc
hi

That'll solve it

i loving swear
sick em boys!

the sky is falling because crepe dobbed you in and lub setup the build using magical snake rays

the sky is falling because crepe dobbed you in and lub setup the build using magical snake rays
yes thats good now explain why you spammed me on IRC as you can see in the above picture

plus this

plus just because i appear every time i don't want you to isn't a reasonable excuse for a ban
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:27:07 AM by Crêpe »