Author Topic: Everyone but me is lucky.  (Read 6120 times)

My mom married someone horrible,you guys can be so happy that you don't have an as crappy dad as me.We'll move as fast as possible  :panda:

We don't want to know about your life.
We won't give you pity.
Because anybody who is cigarette enough to pity-search on the Internet deserves a crap life.

My mom married someone horrible,you guys can be so happy that you don't have an as crappy dad as me.We'll move as fast as possible  :panda:

Punch yourself so you get bruises then show her and said he abused you.

Actually, he's is a pretty shitty situation. I don't think anything like that would be worth his while, as we know that kids are terrible liars.

I have a crappy father too, it's not fun to be around when he gets drunk. But that's the life..

Punch yourself so you get bruises then show her and said he abused you.

We won't give you pity.
Because anybody who is cigarette enough to pity-search on the Internet deserves a crap life.

YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME OMFG.

Don't we have a drama section for this?

I thought Off-topic was for spam and stuff and Drama was for whining and bitching?

I thought Off-topic was for spam and stuff and Drama was for whining and bitching?
What's the difference? :cookieMonster:

Run away from home if he's such a bad father, and I'm sure if you talked to your mom when she met him she wouldn't have married him if she loved you enough.
Osht, I guess that really sucks for you now, doesn't it?

What's the difference? :cookieMonster:

Difference is that you whine and complain in the Drama section.

Interesting/cool/spam/everything else goes in the off-topic section.

We won't give you pity.

YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME OMFG.

I agree. He's the guy that comes to mind with the word "pity-search" haha