7 (8.9%)
Terrafirma Craft
9 (11.4%)
Vinalla
36 (45.6%)
Technic/Tekkit - Specifiy
16 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: One year anniversary --- Syerjchep  (Read 63579 times)

Sadly my fps is low to the point of tekkit being unplayable. Any non-hardware ways to improve it?

apologies
i was unaware my brother had steam downloading left for dead 2 (free weekend) in the background. i didn't know steam could download even when it wasn't open

stopped the download, server is great now.

You must neighbor a server jesus christ

in any let's play/when i play with friends:
> place a bunch of trees around someones house
> get caught in the act
> run away laughing
> victim cleans up the trees but thinks up some revenge

in this server:
> trees
> get caught
> run
> get threatened and whacked with a sword because "they're hard to clean up"

thanks kyro, way to ruin the fun :[

in any let's play/when i play with friends:
> place a bunch of trees around someones house
> get caught in the act
> run away laughing
> victim cleans up the trees but thinks up some revenge

in this server:
> trees
> get caught
> run
> get threatened and whacked with a sword because "they're hard to clean up"

thanks kyro, way to ruin the fun :[
If they were rubber id thank you.

the server has a good connection, but somehow is still laggy as stuff, and when the server was restarted, my bed didn't count as a spawn, so i asked the host to help me get back to where i was, he didn't help in the slightest, he's too busy looking at other peoples houses
terrible server, terrible host

the server has a good connection, but somehow is still laggy as stuff, and when the server was restarted, my bed didn't count as a spawn, so i asked the host to help me get back to where i was, he didn't help in the slightest, he's too busy looking at other peoples houses
terrible server, terrible host
Oh, you're that kid that rage quit.
What actually happened:

1. You had stuffty internet and blamed it one the server.
2. You asked for a restart and got others to go along with it.
3. I decided sure, I'll go restart it since it's been running for a day or so solid.
4. You decided to build your house handicapped far away (7000+ tiles away in your own words) for no good reason.
5. You begged for me to walk to your house, then TP you there.
6. You rage quit when I told you to shut up.

Oh, you're that kid that rage quit.
What actually happened:

1. You had stuffty internet and blamed it one the server.
2. You asked for a restart and got others to go along with it.
3. I decided sure, I'll go restart it since it's been running for a day or so solid.
4. You decided to build your house handicapped far away (7000+ tiles away in your own words) for no good reason.
5. You begged for me to walk to your house, then TP you there.
6. You rage quit when I told you to shut up.

1. , thinkinvisible and others were also lagging, so it isn't just me
5. i asked you to use mcedit to directly bring my player there
6. you didn't ever tell me to shut up, i quit because i was tired of you loving about with other people's houses instead of actually trying to help
i can't really respond to much more of this post because it doesn't provide any points against my argument

1. , thinkinvisible and others were also lagging, so it isn't just me
5. i asked you to use mcedit to directly bring my player there
6. you didn't ever tell me to shut up, i quit because i was tired of you loving about with other people's houses instead of actually trying to help
i can't really respond to much more of this post because it doesn't provide any points against my argument
The point is you asked for a restart, which resets bed spawns.
And you built your house a forget ton away.

Im not really at fault here.
I don't know what you mean by "use mcedit" as that would require me to end the server, which Im not going to do.

The point is you asked for a restart, which resets bed spawns.
And you built your house a forget ton away.

Im not really at fault here.
I don't know what you mean by "use mcedit" as that would require me to end the server, which Im not going to do.

isn't the fact that a restart resets bed spawns something you should let everyone else be aware of? i wasn't aware of that until today, and even if it does reset bed spawns, i was standing out in the open near my house, then i got put back at the spawn somehow

you're completely at fault
you were perfectly fine with restarting the server even though you knew bed spawns would be broken

isn't the fact that a restart resets bed spawns something you should let everyone else be aware of? i wasn't aware of that until today, and even if it does reset bed spawns, i was standing out in the open near my house, then i got put back at the spawn somehow

you're completely at fault
you were perfectly fine with restarting the server even though you knew bed spawns would be broken
Because usually thats not a big deal, most people dont build an hour away, why would you even do that?

I think its ?s time of month.

Because usually thats not a big deal, most people dont build an hour away, why would you even do that?

i noticed the server didn't have a rules board anywhere so i put two and two together and left because i didn't want to get stolen from

I think its ?s time of month.

this post is a great post

>? joins minecraft server
>plays
>finds a flaw in it
>makes huge deal
>eventually gets banned

i swear like every minecraft server topic its always ? bitching about something