Author Topic: IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat  (Read 17076 times)

Icy used to be my hero when I was 10, now I see hes a bit of a richard who has gotten too old for Blockland. But I can see why he banned Ephi and Lub.

Icy used to be my hero when I was 10, now I see hes a bit of a richard who has gotten too old for Blockland. But I can see why he banned Ephi and Lub.
Thats sad.

pretty sure i was around before icy so im going to use my super veteran status title to call him a mondayfriend

First of all, I call bullstuff. Ephi may be a richard sometimes but I doubt he would lose composure to spam a server. Number two, although Crepe was sending you messages, you spammed him (obviously) and now you just want to make it seem okay. One last thing, if they did spam you, you would've probably drama'd them, but you didn't, leaving me to the conclusion that you're a compulsive liar.

Thanks.

^Aw stuff I forgeted up with the quote

^Aw stuff I forgeted up with the quote
Lol

I agree with you.

that's right icy, just keep insulting everyone who doesnt agree with you
Isn't this something you do all the time?

First of all, I call bullstuff. Ephi may be a richard sometimes but I doubt he would lose composure to spam a server. Number two, although Crepe was sending you messages, you spammed him (obviously) and now you just want to make it seem okay. One last thing, if they did spam you, you would've probably drama'd them, but you didn't, leaving me to the conclusion that you're a compulsive liar.

Thanks.

(Fixed)

Thanks.

(Fixed)
as I said earlier I agree with your points

Is Dismissive a perma? or week long?

I'm probably banned because I cleared my own build (which he considered to be a public entity or something I dunno) in protest to IcyGamma having his period.

I'm probably perma-banned because I cleared my own build (which he considered to be a public entity or something I dunno) in protest to IcyGamma having his period.
i fixed it
you mean his Platform to Shine?

There are so many jerks and nutjobs in this game, gotta upset people to play it.

If you want to believe I'm some evil spamming monster do it. Live in your stupid ignorant playworld and share your little gossip. Drama is interesting for 5 minutes, once somebody makes a REAL drama you'll all shift over like a pack of wolves.

Same old stuffeee since 2008.

I'm a bit late to this train but you should feel bad because you're an idiot you smell funny. The only reason everyone makes you out to be a bad person is because you are a bad person and stuff.