Author Topic: IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat  (Read 16976 times)

icy, calm down, man.

crepe, stop stalking. go outside or play an instrument or something.

Crepe, you are the definition of internet stalker.

When I get back from holiday. I am going to take action to effectively remove all contact with you.

This is final. I won't unban you like I did before.
you realize your in comblock
why? that stalking thing was a joke that baddy has removed. get over it and stop obeying Icy, lol

I play piano, Anti-Block

you realize your in comblock
why? that stalking thing was a joke that baddy has removed. get over it and stop obeying Icy, lol

I play piano, Anti-Block
Its not obeying, its called being a friend and supporting that said friend when someone makes an ass of themselves to that person. Gamma doesn't order Aludane around like some uncultured swine.

Its not obeying, its called being a friend and supporting that said friend when someone makes an ass of themselves to that person. Gamma doesn't order Aludane around like some uncultured swine.
yeh this is kinda straying away from the original topic

Icy why did you spam me?

yeh this is kinda straying away from the original topic

Icy why did you spam me?

Why do you stalk him?

Why do you stalk him?
last time i posted personal info on him was early August.
I'm a reporter for The Block so I kinda have to go on servers and because his was popular i went on it

Also Evar changed the timescale on your server to 2 so can you change it

Icy why did you spam me?

I wasn't spamming. It was an overreaction to what you wrote. Its meant to look like someone screaming "ahhhhh".

And again, you started the conversation with me. You could have walked away at any time.

last time i posted personal info on him was early August.
I'm a reporter for The Block so I kinda have to go on servers and because his was popular i went on it
It's ok everyone he's not a stalker because he hasn't posted personal infornation about Icy in a month or two!

I wasn't spamming. It was an overreaction to what you wrote. Its meant to look like someone screaming "ahhhhh".

And again, you started the conversation with me. You could have walked away at any time.
yeah crepe, you started the conversation with him so you deserved to be spammed and the subject of a childish rage fit!

yeah crepe, you started the conversation with him so you deserved to be spammed and the subject of a childish rage fit!
i used to hate boltster like a month ago but now he's the only one of you three speaking since

i used to hate boltster like a month ago but now he's the only one of you three speaking since

No, he isn't "speaking nice". You are just taking to him because he's the only one who'll buy into your rubbish.

And thats because Boltster has been trolling me since he decided I was Riddler to Blockland.

Boltster will side with you no matter what you say. Its an unwritten rule in IcyGamma dramas.

And thats because Boltster has been trolling me since he decided I was Riddler to Blockland.
trolling? hardly

i've disliked you ever since you managed to convince yourself that you're some sort of important influential person who 'changed blockland history'

trolling? hardly

Pfft. Who needs the criminal to plead guilty when the evidence is indisputable.

i've disliked you ever since you managed to convince yourself that you're some sort of important influential person who 'changed blockland history'

I've disliked you ever since you managed to convince yourself that I think I'm some sort of important influential person who 'changed' blockland history.

I've disliked you ever since you managed to convince yourself that I think I'm some sort of important influential person who 'changed' blockland history.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177107.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177107.0

I'm sorry you'll never understand that. That is your problem. It went right over your pretty little head.

You post it like I'm scared of people reading. I'm happy to hyperlink the main download if you want.

Lub knows about it. Maybe you should talk to him and enlighten yourself. Pretty sure Ephialtes cottoned on since he closed it.