Author Topic: Awesome Creed 3 (Assassin's Creed 3)  (Read 4826 times)

not trying to dismiss the thread, but I don't think the game series is good. can someone convince me?
If you don't think it's good then don't ask to get convinced, it's obvious nothing will work, I'm assuming you have played any of them?

not trying to dismiss the thread, but I don't think the game series is good. can someone convince me?
How can you say that you dont think the series is good when its appears you haven't played them?

I haven't played any of the series, but should I get the PS vita game anyways?

I love this game because  I can just play the game and I get info for my historical report on the Revolution.

I love this game because  I can just play the game and I get info for my historical report on the Revolution.
Notreally haha

I thought the title said "Assassin's Creed 3 (Assassin's Creed 3)"

I thought the title said "Assassin's Creed 3 (Assassin's Creed 3)"
haha

Im halfway through sequence 11 and holy

so many things happening its so crazy. great story so far

a lot of thing confuse me though. You dont just have an inventory that you can open any time. Theres crafting and I made some barrels but I dont understand the point. I can't find Benjamin Franklin to give him the almanac page. I cant find the stupid hunting lodge.

haha

Im halfway through sequence 11 and holy

so many things happening its so crazy. great story so far

a lot of thing confuse me though. You dont just have an inventory that you can open any time. Theres crafting and I made some barrels but I dont understand the point. I can't find Benjamin Franklin to give him the almanac page. I cant find the stupid hunting lodge.
You use barrels to put in convoys and get profits from it.
I just sent one now.

You use barrels to put in convoys and get profits from it.
I just sent one now.

How do you send convoys

didnt let me send one. I checked right after I made the barrels

and where is ben franklin

How do you send convoys

didnt let me send one. I checked right after I made the barrels

and where is ben franklin
Idk do you even know where the accounting book is?

You just buy or craft stuff then send off the convoy to sell and get profits.

You don't need Ben Franklin you need to get some artisans to do all this to get artisans you do the homestead missions, I'm not done with them but Im almost.
Right now I'm doing the frontiersmen missions.

You can also use stuff in your inventory to trade and get profit.

You get more money then just selling it to someone in the general store.

combat is brilliant
environment is gorgeous
animations are astounding
music is breathtaking
story is great
freerunning is absolutely lovely

best game 2012

10/10 would forget

combat is brilliant
environment is gorgeous
animations are astounding
music is breathtaking
story is great
freerunning is absolutely lovely

best game 2012

10/10 would fuc

The guard spawns suck balls if your are 3 notorious these guards called jäger will walk around and theyll spawn right behind you. Honestly I think they should put less guards in the city and fix the spawning. Losing your notoriety in the city is impossible

Andmake it so you can see what missions you can do and such

Everything just cofuses me. Luckily I know a little because of previous titles.
They really need to make it so you can see what missions or contracts you are currently doing.

Too me a lot of the stuff just seems very unclear and not straight forward. Like during the middle of a main mission a little thing will pop up telling you about some sidequest.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:33:12 PM by SlayerZ99 »

i'm loving it so far.

also more guards is good- now you actually have to be stealthy

i'm loving it so far.

also more guards is good- now you actually have to be stealthy
they're too good.

get notorious level 3 then try and lose it...
nearly impossible. Like one of the liberation tasks is too beat up some guards. so you beat them up then the whole damn city is on you. OH yea then you have to liberate a fort right, kill the caption, blow up some stuff, raise the colonial flag and what not, but then after you drive out the british the patriots take over. While I found some patriots beating up a british so I came over and assassinated the british guard. While the patriots didnt take too kindly to that then they all starting attacking me

and then I had level 3 notorious and I was doing this mission in the Frontier where I had to track some bear and kill it
while I was in the middle when the damn jagers come over. THEN after you kill them they keep respawning in the same spot!