Author Topic: Awesome Creed 3 (Assassin's Creed 3)  (Read 4818 times)

so basically you want to be completely invincible to any sort of law and order in the game

i love the amount of guards because it actually makes you use stealth to get places

imo this game is perfect if you know how to use your abilities to your advantages

so basically you want to be completely invincible to any sort of law and order in the game

i love the amount of guards because it actually makes you use stealth to get places

imo this game is perfect if you know how to use your abilities to your advantages
I never said that.
Have you ever been level 3 notorious?
I dont think you know how many guards there are. You can't climb on buildings because theres guards, and you have your regulars and jagers on every street. Jagers will even roam off the roads through the forests and fields and such. And if you attack 1, 2 more come over.

i have been lvl 3 notorious, use stealth to get past guards

you must be aware of your surroundings, constantly looking for hiding places and escape routes incase of an emergency

tear down posters and bribe town cryers to rid yourself of noteriety

also i'm almost positive the amount of guards is the same in all three levels, they are however more aware of your presence and of who you are

you obviously have the tools and abilities to do these things with minor problems

you just need to change your strategy a little bit between regulars, officials, jagers, etc., and out in the frontier, travel by trees is my advice
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:03:44 PM by Socky »

i have been lvl 3 notorious, use stealth to get past guards

you must be aware of your surroundings, constantly looking for hiding places and escape routes incase of an emergency

tear down posters and bribe town cryers to rid yourself of noteriety

also i'm almost positive the amount of guards is the same in all three levels, they are however more aware of your presence and of who you are

you obviously have the tools and abilities to do these things with minor problems

you just need to change your strategy a little bit between regulars, officials, jagers, etc., and out in the frontier, travel by trees is my advice
You can't get close to a poster or cryer without being seen.

And the number of guards increases, because the Jagers start roaming all over the place.
And if you cant travel by tree you are kinda stuck, like trying to leave a city.

if you need any tips or advice, we could talk over xbox live
i dont have gold but who needs that

my gamertag is Skrynijr which is pronounced skrinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es068vd26Pk

7 jagers in 1 place, 3 more come over. :I

also these are what pivots do apparently (was extremely confused when some random guys started talking to me about pivots at the end)
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20121102/assassins-creed-3-pivot-points-unlocks-cheats-officially/

Slayer just sucks, you need to craft and trade, if you trade you get profits, if you get profits you get more money, more money means you can craft better weapons, I have finally crafted the dual weapon holder thing, I now have two guns.

And slayer do you even know the new combat a all?

Slayer just sucks, you need to craft and trade, if you trade you get profits, if you get profits you get more money, more money means you can craft better weapons, I have finally crafted the dual weapon holder thing, I now have two guns.

And slayer do you even know the new combat a all?
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
You can use new combat styles to defend and attack at the same time.

You can use new combat styles to defend and attack at the same time.
Sorta, The new combat system is super easy to use. I like the older one better though

Sorta, The new combat system is super easy to use. I like the older one better though
its extremely smooth and its not as choppy as older combat systems

The old one was to easy.

The old fighting system was like fighting pusillanimous individual compared to the new fighting system.

This one is much better, there are different enemies with difficulties that differ.

It's better.

The old one was to easy.

The old fighting system was like fighting pusillanimous individual compared to the new fighting system.

This one is much better, there are different enemies with difficulties that differ.

It's better.
The combat is easier the enemies are harder

Another thing I like is the free running system except when you accidentally climb stuff

new op pls this one is stuff

new op pls this one is stuff
Being dismissive? I don't see the big deal. You can go ahead and make your own topic or just not post.

Also lost my tomahawk, have to go get that back
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:03:13 PM by SlayerZ99 »