So like, how does NightFox work?

Author Topic: So like, how does NightFox work?  (Read 5837 times)

A case in point about your trolling. You are now knowledgeable about the origins of that, but you ignore it.
i'm not going to take your word for it.

first you said a single author wrote it and wanted to remain anonymous, and now you've changed your story to it being multiple anonymous authors with you overlooking the project.

you lied the first time, so why should i take you on face value this time?

Again, nothing to do with the topic. PM is fine if you want to clarify the fantasy you can't let go of.

Because the idea that several people weighed in to create the PDF is not as compelling as the idea one person wrote it for me, which is exactly what got you yobbos raging in the first place.

To reveal that it was actually just a bunch of people slapping together loose information completely detracts from it. That, and the mystery is what kept it burning. Even now you are still at it, could say it worked TOO well.
so verify your claims

that's the one thing you've done your best to dance around doing since it was released

I've taken the decency to PM you this information.

Forcefully derailing this topic again just supports my long held opinion you like cause trouble.

I've taken the decency to PM you this information.

Forcefully derailing this topic again just supports my long held opinion you like cause trouble.
this is hardly the first time a topic has turned from what the OP is discussing into a discussion about the OP, don't be a baby

back to what i said, verify what you're saying about the authors, otherwise my claims that you wrote it are just as legitimate as yours that you didn't

I will not continue to PM you if you want to keep pushing.

You can discuss it in Crepe's mess if you want but I am still curious as to information about this drama and I don't want it clouded by your usual whinging.

You can discuss it in Crepe's mess if you want but I am still curious as to information about this drama and I don't want it clouded by your usual whinging.
doesn't matter, this discussion has hit a dead end anyway since you conveniently can't verify that other people wrote it for you

Are you kidding? It was almost a year a go. The people were completely random contacted through RTB, I don't have a list if thats what you are asking.
EVEN if what you're saying is true, it goes with my view of you as an extremely deluded kid who thinks he's gods gift to this community. you still had to approve everything, so you're responsible for its content. you as good as wrote the thing, which is hilarious because it means it's a book about why you think you're so great.

i hope you don't hold the same attitude irl, the world is going to chew you up and spit you out

Oh boy. Poor Boltster. Sometimes I feel like I've made a monstrous puppet out of you.

Lost cause.

Oh boy. Poor Boltster. Sometimes I feel like I've made a monstrous puppet out of you.

Lost cause.
i know i've made a good point when you side-step responding to what i said like this  :cookieMonster:

IcyGramma

That made my day.

IcyGramma

That made my day.

Mmm

You actually wouldn't believe how often that happens lol.

Boltster's arguments are getting quite old now. He repeats the same stuff everytime when he argues with Icygamma.

Boltster's arguments are getting quite old now. He repeats the same stuff everytime when he argues with Icygamma.
frankly i'm impressed you can suck icys rooster AND type a message to me

how did you see the screen??

I'm waiting you to answer why you spammed me with "aaaaaa" and not just say "lol"

I'm waiting you to answer why you spammed me with "aaaaaa" and not just say "lol"

Wrong drama.

I've explained to you several times. Now you are just being silly.