So like, how does NightFox work?

Author Topic: So like, how does NightFox work?  (Read 5846 times)

I'm waiting you to answer why you spammed me with "aaaaaa" and not just say "lol"
because he's not as mature as he likes to think he is?

dont know why you even need an answer, he had a rage fit and that's pretty much it

^ continued derailing
you're part of the drama

we're discussing you

welcome to the drama board

you're part of the drama

we're discussing you

welcome to the drama board

This drama is about NightFox. Please redirect all drama related to Crepe's victimization in his drama.

Wrong drama.

I've explained to you several times. Now you are just being silly.
because I acted like Crepe and you screamed?

You could of just said "lol"

This drama is about NightFox. Please redirect all drama related to Crepe's victimization in his drama.
the OP can always be discussed in a drama topic

don't be naive

the OP can always be discussed in a drama topic

don't be naive

Not relevant to this drama. That drama is right next to this topic, please move over.

You are just being the same unreasonable brat as usual.

Not relevant to this drama. That drama is right next to this topic, please move over.
it is relevant

you posted the topic

seriously if it worked the way you think it did, countless dramas wouldn't have backfired on the OP's that made them.

Can't reason with the unreasonable.

NightFox has since become Night Owl.

I hope nobody gave him a hard time over it.

I guess that pretty much concludes the situation.

icygamma is so horrible at pretending he's NOT running away from the argument that it's hilarious lol

frankly i'm impressed you can suck icys rooster AND type a message to me

how did you see the screen??

Nope, going with Aludane on this one. You constantly stir up stuff because of your own blinded hatred of Icy. It's really the same stuff over and over and over. You really can't get past growing up can you. Since Icy made that "biography", he's had a lot of change and I've noticed it. You're just a cynical cunt and you need to just shut the forget up.

I'm pretty sure i figured this out on page one.

Nope, going with Aludane on this one. You constantly stir up stuff because of your own blinded hatred of Icy. It's really the same stuff over and over and over. You really can't get past growing up can you. Since Icy made that "biography", he's had a lot of change and I've noticed it. You're just a cynical cunt and you need to just shut the forget up.
i haven't noticed any change and i'd love to see it