1 (2.3%)
Nintendocore/Chiptune
3 (7%)
Metalcore/Hardcore
6 (14%)
Black Metal
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Metal Music Megathread - Sponsoring forum musicians now!  (Read 13231 times)

Haven't seen anyone post ScaletheSummit yet. One of my favorite instrumental metal bands. I saw them live last summer, they're super chill doods. The lead guitarist came out on stage and said, "Are you guys ready to stand still for 40 min?"

Powerglove is another band I like a ton. They play metal remixes of classic video game and cartoon themes. And they wear costumes while playing. So much fun to see them live.

Powerglove is another band I like a ton. They play metal remixes of classic video game and cartoon themes. And they wear costumes while playing. So much fun to see them live.

their covers of pokemon and simpsons features tony kakko from sonata arctica

Add Deicide to the death metal catagory

Bump

Also dang, their LoZ cover is awesome

I don't think I'll get tired of listening to Disarmonia Mundi. I keep listening to Same Old Nails For a New Messiah and Perdition Haze. It's just too good.

Also, I looked around for more melodic death metal bands and I'm starting to like The Unguided. Pathfinder is the current song I'm listening to the most. I should note that the original is not found anywhere on Youtube, but there is an 8-bit version of it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:12:24 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

I've been getting into some Black Label Society. Zakk Wylde sure knows how to get that music out.

Anybody heard of Volbeat? They are awesome. Lots of their songs are like 50s and Country songs that are turned into metal. They sound awesome. Google them and check them out.

I don't think I'll get tired of listening to Disarmonia Mundi. I keep listening to Same Old Nails For a New Messiah

That album cover art is interesting. I'm not into melodeath, but it's definitely worth headbanging to, especially that part around 2:31 right before the solo.

Also 24192 is amazing if you want a good mix of djent like progressive metal and industrial beats blended seamlessly

RXYZYXR is the new Meshuggah

Anybody heard of Volbeat? They are awesome. Lots of their songs are like 50s and Country songs that are turned into metal. They sound awesome. Google them and check them out.

Volbeat is loving awesome.