4 (5%)
Night
2 (2.5%)
Noon
4 (5%)
Shiahshahgshshsdishx
35 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: Does anyone go on Reddit?  (Read 5800 times)

Does anyone go on Reddit? My name is Nidos... I don't have many friends who go on it si I would like to know if any of you do.

I think a large majority of us here do

My username is the same as my forums username

i don't have an account but occasionally i'll look around

i don't have an account but occasionally i'll look around

lurker

Reddit... 4Chan... 9Gag... Funnyjunk... Icanhazcheezburger... these are the types of websites I wouldn't ever visit.

i go on reddit sometimes.

Reddit... 4Chan... 9Gag... Funnyjunk... Icanhazcheezburger... these are the types of websites I wouldn't ever visit.
Not mention the zealous fanboys on each community that hates eachother for "stealing" when they all knew that they stole from Something Aweful forums.

Oh god, here we go.

Here comes the mobs of butthurt 4chan-ers screaming "LE REDDIT IS CANCER LE GEM LE DERP XD HEY WOW REDDIT ISSTUPID AND CANCER AND 4SPAGHETTI IS BETTER LE ALLHA MODE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER LE 4CHIN"

Anyway, I go on reddit. The rage comics suck, but besides that its good.

Also, according to 9GAGgers, 100% of reddits content is stolen from 4spaghetti.

actually it's not the 4channers who are like that it's the redditors
but oky doky
or was that the joke(y)

actually it's not the 4channers who are like that it's the redditors
but oky doky
or was that the joke(y)
CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER
^That's 4chan in a nutshell.

Also, it's funny because 4chan thinks they're gods when they're actually tribal and flaming social outcasts. They also complain about DAT FELL WHN NO GF ;-( when they don't treat anyone with respect
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:19:36 PM by AQuietBadger »

reddit is pretty gay

stuffty website layout too

what if we just agree that reddit, 9gag, funnyjunk and 4chan are all pretty stupid

what if we just agree that reddit, 9gag, funnyjunk and 4chan are all pretty stupid
no.

Also, it's funny because 4chan thinks they're gods when they're actually tribal and flaming social outcasts. They also complain about DAT FELL WHN NO GF ;-( when they don't treat anyone with respect
do you sincerely believe anyone acts irl like they do on the internet?

do you sincerely believe anyone acts irl like they do on the internet?
No, but I imagine they're similar